Formula 1 Wags #188 and 50 shades of Orange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So which wags are in Zandvoort so far? Rebecca confirmed. Did I see Kika earlier too?
Anyone else put in an appearance yet?

Reactions: 1
So apparently Phoebe has stopped liking Esties photos and removed her previous likes 🤔 summer fling already over

Reactions: 3
GK guy's IG is private now.
---
So apparently Phoebe has stopped liking Esties photos and removed her previous likes 🤔 summer fling already over
NOOOOO!!!! NGL, I like Phoebe tho. 😞 Wanna see her in the paddock.
---
So most of drivers' relationship predictions are going to be true on Tattle. Few weeks ago we predicted Laila and Phoebe joined Mick and Esteban in the yatch and it actually becomes true.
Screenshot_20230824_062941_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
i was googling some random fact about max and without realising clicked on kym's website, and the drivers profiles were SOMETHING else...
the girlfriends are listed in like bold writing, and bigger than any other information like??

the wags are not this important 💀 , purely for clicks and views

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Este does the slagging right... 4th one after Elena and counting 😂 Who'd have thought.
---
View attachment 2400684

Me when I'm dating every single person I hand a drink to:

View attachment 2400685
Well, drivers are dating all the girls they just breathe near to.... passing a drink is another level, they are probably married already. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone watch that Ferni interview podcast thing in Jake Humphries' High Performance series? *

He seemed really... nice! And self-aware!
He seemed REALLY wistful about hot being a father yet.

* I skimmed it, it was 58 mins long.
I follow his ex wife Raquel and she’s gone on to have two kids with her new partner. Fernando and her still seek to be on good terms as follow each other and he likes her pics, even ones she posted when she was pregnant. Shame as I reckon his career took over. He did look really wistful. Thought the question was a bit abrupt and personal through!

Reactions: 5
Thought the question was a bit abrupt and personal through!
The questions (or gossip) about pregnancy and parenthood (or even marriage) just shouldn't be asked in general. It's really not fair at all. People might say something just because that something is expected to be said, but deep down their opinion might be different or in worst case scenario, they'd love this life but can't have it (maybe for medical reasons). People always talk about mental health, but this is exactly the example how people don't care about mental health at all.

Reactions: 12
The questions (or gossip) about pregnancy and parenthood (or even marriage) just shouldn't be asked in general. It's really not fair at all. People might say something just because that something is expected to be said, but deep down their opinion might be different or in worst case scenario, they'd love this life but can't have it (maybe for medical reasons). People always talk about mental health, but this is exactly the example how people don't care about mental health at all.
Yes, even if it isn't medical, there are so many reasons why this topic could be difficult. I personally know two different people who don't have children, one because his former partner had a tragic loss that's left him with permanent trauma and another who wants them but due to his own abusive childhood has held off because he doesn't think he's mentally capable of being a good parent.
---
I like multiple bracelets style, but this is a little crazy 😂 😵
View attachment 2400746
this looks so itchy to me

Reactions: 1
I follow his ex wife Raquel and she’s gone on to have two kids with her new partner. Fernando and her still seek to be on good terms as follow each other and he likes her pics, even ones she posted when she was pregnant. Shame as I reckon his career took over. He did look really wistful. Thought the question was a bit abrupt and personal through!
Meant to chime on on this. Listened today at work and it made me realize how he and Lewis are truly from a different time where drivers didn't have such a need to cone from weakth

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.