Formula 1 Wags #188 and 50 shades of Orange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how do the fangirls literally not realise that she appears in a diff country each week on a weekday???? but sure, boss working girl!1!1!

Reactions: 11
The dress = a lovestory, the boots = not so much. Seriously, why do people wear these kind of boots with summer dresses? All I can think of is sweaty smelly feet now.
1692866671105.png

---
Isa was getting a lot of tit for showing on Thursdays
And this busy bee who "works" 1 day per week should be considered as girl role model lol

I'm seriously sick of her
Likewise. And I can't wait for her another Q&A where she'll brag about her job.
But she is pretty, that's the priority for those fangirls when it comes to wags anyway.

Reactions: 4
how do the fangirls literally not realise that she appears in a diff country each week on a weekday???? but sure, boss working girl!1!1!
Also wouldnโ€™t be surprised if the days she goes to the London office got her mirror selfies are the same days George has to be in the factory!

Likewise. And I can't wait for her another Q&A where she'll brag about her job.
I'm gonna ask her where i can aply at her company. Because it's the only company i know who is ok with long lunchbreaks, a lot of bathroom time, being on social media while at the desk, don't turning a computer on is work, and let's not forget, 300 holiday days a year.

Do you think she will answer my question?

• Haha
  • Heart
I like multiple bracelets style, but this is a little crazy ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜ต
View attachment 2400746
As long as it's not that bracelet
(Which one is from martin?)
---
Definitely happy for them both but a little surprised about Kevin. I thought he would be retiring or possibly Haas booting him out for next year
Guenther's book was basically a love story about KMag
And a lot of Mick shade
---
Another โ€œbusyโ€ work week for Carmen!!! ๐Ÿ™„ NOT surprised View attachment 2400865
As Monza said about JenJen

1692874106063.png

---
because they only view her instagram and stories
they believe whatever she tells them
and dont look at what us old ladies think

Last edited:
  • Haha
At least he looks a lot happier coming into the Zandvoort paddock this year ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm in love with the switch up people are having on their views of Carmen

1692875356111.png

1692875420950.png

Screenshot 2023-06-25 170139.jpg

• Haha
Just when I thought he was starting to look good.....

wtf.

1692876068145.png

this is george russell Jorge Russell ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.