Formula 1 Wags #188 and 50 shades of Orange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So stroll will miss media day due to an infection but will be ok to drive this weekend. Something feels up at Aston and i can’t put my finger on it 🤔
---
Hey!! This gossip page seems to have blocked me?? I can't find it anymore..why??? No other reason why I can't find it right?
Is that the totally biased F1 opinion page because I got blocked too even though I’ve never interacted with them 😂 apparently quite a few people are for no reason.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is that the totally biased F1 opinion page because I got blocked too even though I’ve never interacted with them 😂 apparently quite a few people are for no reason.
That probably means they've blocked you on one of their other accounts, as with Meta now once you block someone from seeing one of your instagram accounts, they're blocked from seeing all of them. So it's probably run by someone you've called out elsewhere at some point (which probably indicates the admin of the account is not the sanest of fans 😂 )
---
Hes one more onlyfans joke away from his phone being permanently taken 🤣
Maybe that's why he has so many phones. Each time they take one away, he buys himself a new one 😂

Reactions: 3
Oh i have a bad feeling . A year ago we got “I’m leaving mclaren video” from Daniel . Will we get one today from Lance ?
I mean I think he will definitely bow out at some point.
Like Latifi, even little rich boy dreams end at some point
Lance will prob be gone by 30 and also attending an MBA program in Canada... where his level of slagging will he unmatched

Reactions: 3
Hey!! This gossip page seems to have blocked me?? I can't find it anymore..why??? No other reason why I can't find it right?
Looks like you and @90sgirl got a shout out|
racist ass licking
you must have liked a kelly post
(this account really doesnt like kelly)
1692881079718.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Looks like you and @90sgirl got a shout out|
racist ass licking
you must have liked a kelly post
(this account really doesnt like kelly)
View attachment 2401347
I've seriously never done anything :p and I did follow the account.. it's pretty weird. I'm not active at all on Instagram 🤷 i just watch stuff.. I was seriously just there for the gossip

Edit: I seem to have actually liked a Kelly post recently :p not sure why, it's not great..eh what are you gonna do

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I've seriously never done anything :p and I did follow the account.. it's pretty weird. I'm not active at all on Instagram 🤷 i just watch stuff.. I was seriously just there for the gossip
Lando blocked my F1nsta account for attempting to follow his ducks private account
didnt even get ignored
just full on blocked for asking
(my profile photo was not boobies)
---
1692882393956.png

That must be a gnarly infection

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.