Formula 1 Wags #188 and 50 shades of Orange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yep totally was watching him to see if he was checkin out the singer
---

I used to be very pro hamster. Loved how lando helped him out and hamster semed to be healing after his racing career ended.
but when he IMMEDIATELY moved into Pietra's Mayfair apartment and literally never went back to the home his parents offered him for free.
yeah i know who he is
hes the kind of friend you love and have the best time with
but literally doesnt understand boundaries
especially with money.
he probably show's back up at his parents expecting to always have a room available
Max's entire career is now tied to lando. literally has made zero effort to try anything else or diversify
so yeah i'm actually rooting for Pietra to dump his ass now
is pietra the same age as max? i've been trying to find info but there's not a lot about her online.

is pietra the same age as max? i've been trying to find info but there's not a lot about her online.
she's 21 and he's 24?
---
also this is random and not exactly sure how it works... but she's got a student visa to be in london for a while
but at some point she has to get hired for an actual full time job for a work visa or some other thing
(at least if it was the US, I know UK has longer stays but stricter requirements)

Reactions: 2
she's 21 and he's 24?
---
also this is random and not exactly sure how it works... but she's got a student visa to be in london for a while
but at some point she has to get hired for an actual full time job for a work visa or some other thing
(at least if it was the US, I know UK has longer stays but stricter requirements)
thanks! i was trying to look her up cause i think some gossip account on ig said she was an opera singer (i may be way off base and they were talking about another pietra) and i was just trying to figure out how old she was.

• Haha
I agree that it looks like Lando realised lately that if he wants to not have his locations leaked he needs to stay away from Max and the Hamstress. On one hand good for him to see it. On the other it is kind of sad that as they know eachother since they were little and it had tocome to ths, Lando not spending holiday with him (most probably for the reason mentioned above). In ideal world, it would be nice if they maintained their friendship as pure, without being affected by Lando being now known and Max kind of using it (consciously or unconsciously)...
I think Hamster does care about Lando but I also get the impression that he's very jealous Lando made it and he didn't, and it feels like he tries to live the life he wanted vicariously through Lando. I used to think the same about Tom Bale but at some point Tom seems to have realised he could either continue to use his connection to Lando for his advantage or he could be a proper friend, and he appears to have chosen the latter. Hamster doesn't seem to understand the meaning of discretion and to be honest doesn't really understand the meaning of respect either - some of the stories he tells about Lando, both his present and past, are really quite invasive and he just doesn't seem to care, because each time he tells one he gets more attention from the gaggle of girlies who hang on his every word on his chat. It was like every time Lando tried to put up boundaries between fans and his life, Hamster would break them down again. As the friend being lived through, there comes a point where you have to put boundaries up with someone like that and I wonder if Lando has started to reach that point. It's also why I find it quite interesting that Lando seems to have set a very firm boundary between Hamster and his friendship with Martin. It's easy to see that the latter means a lot to him and I thought it was interesting that the one time Hamster tried to bring Martin up on a stream in Lando's presence, Lando instantly and firmly shut it down and changed the conversation. It was like a moment that seemed like him saying no, you don't get to go there. I also find it really interesting that despite them having hung out several times, Max has been stubbornly resistant to following him despite following all of Lando's other friends in that group. It's instagram and may mean nothing but Max is also a pretty shrewd judge of character so it does make me wonder.

Reactions: 8
I would just like to add to my "opera singer" post that I have never actually seen a picture of Pietra and that I never, even for one second, believed that she was an opera singer. I'm only half stupid, not full-on stupid 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would just like to add to my "opera singer" post that I have never actually seen a picture of Pietra and that I never, even for one second, believed that she was an opera singer. I'm only half stupid, not full-on stupid 😭
🤣🤣 not stupid at all, not too long ago a little video where she was singing opera was going around so that train of thought actually makes a lot of sense :p
But no I don't think it's like an actual career or anything for her
No clue what she does actually, either nothing cause she has daddies' money or studying something maybe?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It was like every time Lando tried to put up boundaries between fans and his life, Hamster would break them down again
Yep boundaries. He's gonna learn them the hard way.
Pietra was born into aa billionaire world where leaving Brazil was like her biggest rebellion.
Hamster pretends this is his world and its just not.
Lando making his own millions now and I think it makes you see things a little clearer.

Definitely think Lando getting closer to Max and Martin has made him realise how friendships can be without those around you using your status to their advantage. Quite possibly is catalyst in him hanging around with Hamster less and less.

Showed again not too long ago when it seemed that Hamsters first time seeing Lando in a while (minus for quadrant work) he wanted to stream them playing golf together. I mean each to their own but if I was in Lando's position having not seen a close friend in weeks and his first action was to try and plaster it all over the internet I'd be beyond pissed 😬😅

Reactions: 7
Definitely think Lando getting closer to Max and Martin has made him realise how friendships can be without those around you using your status to their advantage. Quite possibly is catalyst in him hanging around with Hamster less and less.
I also think the fact that Hamster gets so overly defensive all the time about people suggesting he uses Lando kinda points to the fact that it's true and he knows it. I know that if a bunch of strangers thought I was using a friend even if I wasn't, I'd question what it was about me that made me come across that way and change that, not rant and carry on regardless.

Fernando and his Chalice
Screenshot_20230827_175942_Chrome.jpg

---
Please tell me it's not from Adam
Screenshot_20230827_182929_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Long time no Deux Moi feature….although not new information since Heidi posted from there
IMG_2243.png

Reactions: 4
Long time no Deux Moi feature….although not new information since Heidi posted from thereView attachment 2409144
Heidi's fanpage also posted this....
But is it not forbidden to take pictures in Soho? Because of privacy? And from a short distance.

Heidi's fp reposting it looks like Heidi (and fp) are not wanting to be private at all. For a fp who says she has contact with Heidi. Think they discussed posting rules? But they forget the "don't post something private" rules. Weird fp, really weird...
1000008097.jpg

So looks like martin was on an unmarked pure electric scooter
I have nonidea why...
Screenshot_20230828_004349_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230827_182929_Instagram.jpg

Never underestimate Adam norris
---
Also Pato playing Podium Lando today

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Grandma (?) got a Maxy hug 🥰

He was like a gigant teddy bear this race weekend 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can someone do the new thread ready for Monza Race Week? I've never done it and don't wanna duck it up 🙈🤣

Reactions: 1
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Grandma (?) got a Maxy hug 🥰

He was like a gigant teddy bear this race weekend 😅
What a cutie 😭

I think with LaNdO (autocorrect can’t stop, won’t stop) and the user friends,part of that is that he’s getting older too and more used to his relative fame and the lifestyle that comes with that. Maybe it was cool to be the ‘famous friend’ as a very young man but that shine would soon wear off when you realised how much people use you, for exposure etc, and how false your friendships and connections can be. I think he’s waking up to it a lot more, and the friendships with Max and Martin etc who are that bit older and further into the game have helped him mature a lot.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.