Formula 1 Wags #188 and 50 shades of Orange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And we are back this weekend after long summer break . Place where everything is orange. You can guess what Max will wear this weekend . I bet lot
of you will say this 😅
IMG_1853.jpeg
Happy new thread 🧡

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
HAPPY NEW THREAD!! ❤ ❤

1692705894921.png

The accuracy of this is unbelievable 💀

-Welcome to all the new tattlers who've come out of lurking, to the lurkers who are still behind-the-scenes, the insta gossip accounts and of course to all the regular members as well-

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
And we are back this weekend after long summer break . Place where everything is orange. You can guess what Max will wear this weekend . I bet lot
of you will say this 😅
View attachment 2396957Happy new thread 🧡
YESSSSS!
Perfect Thread title!
---
Sharl with a Mic to get us ready for media day

also this is so random, but Sharl would NEVER break a traffic law in Monaco

1692707692053.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
First time I'm on page 1. This is exciting. Apparently, Ana (my future stepdaughter and Carlos' sister) took a look at the "buffoons cuddled under a blanket in 30° in Sardinia" story that Chewbacca adjacent gossip account posted.

Betting a bottle of HI-C that a new Rebecca photoshoot will drop in the next 48 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
First time I'm on page 1. This is exciting. Apparently, Ana (my future stepdaughter and Carlos' sister) took a look at the "buffoons cuddled under a blanket in 30° in Sardinia" story that Chewbacca adjacent gossip account posted.
ooooo.... ana also in with the gossip i see

Happy new thread!

Don't have tickets for Zandvoort.
But i imagine myself wearing orange every day in the paddock (i sometimes imagine myself as a WAG, hey a girl can have dreams🤣)

For someone not knowing anything 9f fashion at all. I found these at Pinterest..
Friday:
1000007942.jpg

(No heals, but sneakers for me)

Saturday:
1000007945.jpg

Sunday:
1000007944.jpg

• Heart
What a crazy summer break it has been for the new relationships in the F1 world, some of them playing the long hinty game vs Mick diving into the deep end with his new relationship. I still believe Lewis and Shakira are a thing and uh I'm glad for there to be some action on track after what feels like the longest summer break ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Can't wait for Kym to release that wag video and someone breaking up by then (or soon after) just like it happened last year with Lando/Luisa :LOL:
1692709252726.png

(11 months since he posted the video and couldn't even correct the caption?)

• Haha
Happy Zandvoort thread 🧡

I know it will be particulary hard for Max haters but you can make through it

IMG_20220218_153835.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Did Mick and Lando make up after Lick ended? Usually he says meeting and talking to Rossi for these types of questions 🤣

Reactions: 1
Knowing Croatian made me know gew unusual stuff about Lando and I always feel like a snitch for saying it but on that one podcast Kodrić did*, he said Lando and racing co back then used to wreck every reant a car

Idiots

Please don't take this as justifying speedy Max 😆 just my 2 centsin drivers being morons 😅

*kudos to the journalist who kept asking him F1 related questions and not giving up even though he tried to avoid it and talk about his career 😆 you slay, Ivona 🥰

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
IMG_1530.jpeg

lmao how much money is this man getting paid?? this is Rebecca, right? (I don’t think I’ve ever seen an actual pic of her, just the back of her head).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
View attachment 2397217

lmao how much money is this man getting paid?? this is Rebecca, right? (I don’t think I’ve ever seen an actual pic of her, just the back of her head).
In what universe would she be a part of the "most popular women" though? :rolleyes: Especially when he used Hannah Schmitz on the cover of the dump. It's like a f**king insult.

Reactions: 5
In what universe would she be a part of the "most popular women" though? :rolleyes: Especially when he used Hannah Schmitz on the cover of the dump. It's like a f**king insult.
yes! it’s not just 10 most popular wags. it’s 10 most popular women. how? when? where? kym on tattle confirmed imo cause apparently popular = getting slagged off on all social media platforms😭

Rebecca has barely been a wag for 5 minutes it really is insulting, I had no clue who she was before dating Carlos so she's hardly groundbreakingly popular.

Reactions: 4
Rebecca has barely been a wag for 5 minutes it really is insulting, I had no clue who she was before dating Carlos so she's hardly groundbreakingly popular.
And those who knew her from before didn't know her because she was popular or because she did something positive (to like) at all, quite the opposite actually. 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't know if people remember us discussing how Kelly's butt looked artificially weird in some of the pictures she posted on vacation. I thought it was editing but some Max fans (this one is a doctor) think it was a BBL

And honestly...I can believe it. It would explain her absence from so many GPs since BBL healing is a long process and you can't even sit for almost 10 weeks. My only skepticism is that she's thin as a rail and I don't know where they would have gotten body fat to lipo from here.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.