Formula 1 Wags #188 and 50 shades of Orange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nilay if you are reading this, YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN PIERRE!! PLEASEEEEEEE (until then, I'll enjoy her long hinty game)

Reactions: 2
She is not the onĺy wag behaving like this...following her bf
Well, some of them at least pretend to actually work/have some other personal life. 🤷‍♀️
(isn't it her BFFs birthday today? Or she is suddenly not her BFF anymore now that she has act like she is someone else?)

Reactions: 3
No pics of them together that we've seen, but they've been linked to each other since-around-2020, in ways like commenting under each others posts(Nilay removed her comments sections under her posts where Pierre commented), meeting up at grand prixs, tweets pierre made in Turkish that have since been deleted, Nilays twitter acc which had some things that helped explain their timeline(which was also deleted at the same time they unfollowed each other on Instagram this year), picture of her wearing his sweatshirt/hoodie, the whole mykonos link up-helped by Theo Pourchaire addressing it on a live when Nilay joined and said something in the chat. After Pierre became official with Kika in the beginning of this year, Nilay kind of got pushed to the sidelines and is now playing the hinty game- Pierre and his PR team clearly made them unfollow each other and end any connection, but she still reaches.....

(I think you're desperate, but I still root for you Nilay)

At the time-in 2020-quite a few people who were into Turkish F1 gossip had thought Pierre would go official with Nilay but he then took it up with Kate b, and Nilay stuck it through behind-the-scenes, and then again last year, lots of us thought he'd go official with Nilay and then Kika showed up ffs
Need Nilay to stand up, there is no way the tripod is good enough for her to play side chick to two different girlfriends while waiting for Pierre to go public with her.

What a coincidence that Rebecca just released set of modelling jewelry photos? *sighs* Nothing to do with new pics of her with Carlos, right?
---
Oh dear, not people naming Max and Daniil for the question about two drivers who raced for two different teams in one season in a new F1 video. 😂 Ouch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow, she has good timing

1692815511774.png

shocked that she didn't bring back her 'subscription' feature again-and post a couple of pics with Carlos' hand in the background holding a golf club

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is cute - Lando and Martin (and Martin's dad) before the gig in Slovakia

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Need Nilay to stand up, there is no way the tripod is good enough for her to play side chick to two different girlfriends while waiting for Pierre to go public with her.
Not trying to bodyshame, but it looks like his tripod is never tripoding

1692815636054.png

he must make some really hilarious jokes for Nilay to be hinting so much for so long

• Haha
I can't with that gossip site defending Rebecca trying to act like everything about her past is just a rumor without any backup at all... hope they are paid well for doing all that dirty work for her. And a good stomach too as no way they actually believe what they say.

• Haha
YES DRUGO
He's already set for FE right now, but I would love to see more of him
And love his girlfriend she's in school to be a nutritionist and a Brazilian I like
---
Does it matter if Lance is good at anything at all??

When DADDY STROLL exists 🤧

Daddy stroll is selling AM first season after the wind tunnel. That man is a business man who made billions and bought a yacht the size of my black my rescuing struggling companies. Having lance is a bo us bit I believe it will be lances last season specifically right when Adton is at its highest value (post honda deal)

• Wow
I can't with that gossip site defending Rebecca trying to act like everything about her past is just a rumor without any backup at all... hope they are paid well for doing all that dirty work for her. And a good stomach too as no way they actually believe what they say.
someone on one of ig pages noticed now guzman stopped following her friend Lillia he followed before. was Lillia dumped in all of this? :LOL:
I am so happy the racing starts finally :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Aww, Martin hugs like his dad hugs.
honestly, Martin is my summer discovery this year. I never paid attention to him and was totally neutral about him, but now when Lando chose him over some yachts (and now I se how adorable his dad is) I am kind of curious when we will see him again around races :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.