Formula 1 Wags #188 and 50 shades of Orange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
honestly, Martin is my summer discovery this year. I never paid attention to him and was totally neutral about him, but now when Lando chose him over some yachts (and now I se how adorable his dad is) I am kind of curious when we will see him again around races :)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There's something about this account....

1692818361241.png

1692818384491.png

1692818403764.png

A large part of the grid = the Sainz family, Guzman and Rebecca 😭 πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 7
as I said, I am glad racing is back, summer break did weird things to me, I will even watch free practices this week just to see the cars :LOL::LOL:
---
There's something about this account....

View attachment 2399965

View attachment 2399968

View attachment 2399969

A large part of the grid = the Sainz family, Guzman and Rebecca 😭 πŸ˜†
the thing is that when you deny rumours, you are repeating them, and these stories like on screenshots might be seen even by some people who did not know of the rumours before and now will know :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
It's crazy how she's the perfect 50-50 of both of them, like she favours Kelly here but when she's smiling? Daniil's twin.
He really adores that girl, makes it even more annoying when F1 twitter paints him as some kind of deadbeat
---
P's such a 50/50 mix of Kelly and Daniil. So often kids look like one parent more than the other but you can see both of them so clearly in her.
Not us saying the same thing right after each other haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
honestly, Martin is my summer discovery this year. I never paid attention to him and was totally neutral about him, but now when Lando chose him over some yachts (and now I se how adorable his dad is) I am kind of curious when we will see him again around races
[/MEDIA]
Martin's a really nice guy and is fun to follow and is so very kind with fans, just don't pay too much attention to his insta-model follows if Pierre's and Lando's disturb you in any way πŸ˜‚ His family are adorable as well. Also his friendships with Lando, Max and Daniel are really sweet - when Martin adopts people into his inner circle, you can see he it with his whole heart.

As for when he'll next be in the paddock, quite likely this coming weekend.

---
It's crazy how she's the perfect 50-50 of both of them, like she favours Kelly here but when she's smiling? Daniil's twin.
He really adores that girl, makes it even more annoying when F1 twitter paints him as some kind of deadbeat
---

Not us saying the same thing right after each other haha
Great minds!! ✌

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
If i had to guess, Martin will definitely be at Zandvoort on the Sunday and likely Vegas too. Potentially other races but those two are the races title sponsored by Heineken so hes most likely to be at

SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK

View attachment 2400006

I follow a couple of business/finance/law influencers and its not even the content issue but with the ones who are actually maintaining full time jobs, you expect that they will be sporadic posting or periods of time where they're offline because its the end of the year report season or whatever. They don't what Carmen does which is be tapped every two weeks, be out of office or doing side gigs. I'm glad more people are seeing through it now

Reactions: 5
honestly, Martin is my summer discovery this year. I never paid attention to him and was totally neutral about him, but now when Lando chose him over some yachts (and now I se how adorable his dad is) I am kind of curious when we will see him again around races :)
If you have time watch Martin’s YouTube show . I love them . I’m watching them again to stay awake at night so i dont fall asleep πŸ˜…

Oh i don't like her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
Martin's a really nice guy and is fun to follow and is so very kind with fans, just don't pay too much attention to his insta-model follows if Pierre's and Lando's disturb you in any way πŸ˜‚ His family are adorable as well. Also his friendships with Lando, Max and Daniel are really sweet - when Martin adopts people into his inner circle, you can see he it with his whole heart.
---

Great minds!! ✌
I noticed all you have to do is a share video from concert and if you are lucky you will get follow πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ his follow list is so random πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but he have gf probably for 3 years now πŸ˜‚ but she is very well hiddenπŸ˜…

Last edited:
I noticed all you have to do is a share video from concert and if you are lucky you will get follow πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ his follow list is so random πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but he have gf probably for 3 years now πŸ˜‚ but she is very well hiddenπŸ˜…
lol yep. But the man does like a girl in a very small bikini πŸ˜‚
He's also not, erm, let's just say not that discreet in some of his extra curriculars and there are plenty of receipts out there, but honestly that's between them and whatever arrangement they have.
---
Ah they were in Woking, so Lando probably was there. Shame, love a good opportunity to make fun of the freeloading rodent πŸ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He's also not, erm, let's just say not that discreet in some of his extra curriculars and there are plenty of receipts out there, but honestly that's between them and whatever arrangement they have.
---

Ah they were in Woking, so Lando probably was there. Shame, love a good opportunity to make fun of the freeloading rodent πŸ˜‚
Yeah i can imagine what is happening at all these after parties when she is not thereπŸ˜‚ but hopefully these are just a rumors πŸ˜‚

• Sad
Reactions: 1
---

Well gk guy at least posted 24 hrs ago, when lando was actually in that part of town.
Definitely had left for zandvoort today

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.