Formula 1 Wags #188 and 50 shades of Orange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daddy Stroll is RICH. Talent is, therefore, optional.
Daddy Stroll cannot own the whole tennis tournament though... or can he? πŸ™ƒ
---
Who wants to tell her? πŸ’€
1692807839802.png

---
So once again someone sent a "exclusive" BTS photo to THAT gossip account. I'm guessing they didn't expect someone else would take a photo where she would be visible. This is not even funny now. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So once again someone sent a "exclusive" BTS photo to THAT gossip account. I'm guessing they didn't expect someone else would take a photo where she would be visible. This is not even funny now. :rolleyes:
I've just noticed the McDonald's sign the background. πŸ˜‚ The end is coming! πŸ’€
1692809160670.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
IMG_20230823_194830.jpg

Glad that the Carbecca account are at the forefront of this sizzling romance πŸ™πŸ’€

Reactions: 3
Does it matter if Lance is good at anything at all??

When DADDY STROLL exists 🀧

Unfortunately you can’t buy your way into tennis. It actually requires talent πŸ˜† it’s one of the only sports where money can only get you so far. If you’re not good, you’re not good

Reactions: 1
Unfortunately you can’t buy your way into tennis. It actually requires talent πŸ˜† it’s one of the only sports where money can only get you so far. If you’re not good, you’re not good
but you can always write you are a tennis player, like that Jenny girl who posted herself in Merc cap and a sneaky photo of Lewis :ROFLMAO:
---
Lando and Oscar painting eachother, I really really love them as teammates

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They mean anon who sent Carlos and Rebecca photo. πŸ˜…
Yup... Rebecca πŸ™ƒ
(there is definitely something's fishy going on as this is the third secret/anon source BTS picture sent to gossip pages - and two were sent to this particular one as "exclusives", including the plane one)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Hamsterette??

Oh dear...why would you pick this of all songs to tackle? Phantom is such a difficult song for even broadway trained actresses. She's got an okay voice but her pitch is all over the place, she's going flat and lacks the power this needs.
Anyways-the superior WAG version

Reactions: 2
Were there any pics or receipts of Nilay and Pierre? πŸ™ˆ
No pics of them together that we've seen, but they've been linked to each other since-around-2020, in ways like commenting under each others posts(Nilay removed her comments sections under her posts where Pierre commented), meeting up at grand prixs, tweets pierre made in Turkish that have since been deleted, Nilays twitter acc which had some things that helped explain their timeline(which was also deleted at the same time they unfollowed each other on Instagram this year), picture of her wearing his sweatshirt/hoodie, the whole mykonos link up-helped by Theo Pourchaire addressing it on a live when Nilay joined and said something in the chat. After Pierre became official with Kika in the beginning of this year, Nilay kind of got pushed to the sidelines and is now playing the hinty game- Pierre and his PR team clearly made them unfollow each other and end any connection, but she still reaches.....

(I think you're desperate, but I still root for you Nilay)

At the time-in 2020-quite a few people who were into Turkish F1 gossip had thought Pierre would go official with Nilay but he then took it up with Kate b, and Nilay stuck it through behind-the-scenes, and then again last year, lots of us thought he'd go official with Nilay and then Kika showed up ffs

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.