Formula 1 Wags #188 and 50 shades of Orange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will personally crack up if they are never seen together again after all of this
because she tried to sell sub content.
although the blanket photos dont give me a lot of hope
Oh I would put money on the fact she'll be there for Monza. Especially as it is also Carlos's birthday weekend.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
IMG_20230823_165403.jpg

so, this whole time Max wasn't the one commenting heart-eye emojis??

THANK THE LORD 🙏🙏🙏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Hamster posting a golf course... has he finally escaped Hamstress for his Lando time 🤣
Screenshot_20230823_152229_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is how my Yuki to Aston Martin agenda takes flight.
But also, how good is he at tennis? I don't think you can just switch sports on a whim lol. Plus the still-healing wrists
Does it matter if Lance is good at anything at all??

When DADDY STROLL exists 🤧

• Haha
Reactions: 2
and those who dont need to pay for paps shots
(hint max wouldnt be in any if it wasnt for kelly)
I'm actually curious who made sure they were papped with the ferrari boys, charles and carlos or their girlfriends? 🤷‍♀️ in case the photos were a deal or paid of course

Reactions: 1
I'm actually curious who made sure they were papped with the ferrari boys, charles and carlos or their girlfriends? 🤷‍♀️ in case the photos were a deal or paid of course
I'd be surprised if Alexandra is publicity savvy enough at this point to call any paparazzi. Personally I'm pretty sure that's all Charles's doing, including the 'couple' pics. But then I never thought it was Charlotte calling them either, she really wasn't PR-savvy enough for that either imo. She was bright enough to use it for her own gain of course, but I've always thought and still maintain that it's him and his team behind his own stuff like this. As someone said earlier, a lot of stuff gets overlooked with Charles that others would get dragged for because of his pretty privilege (plus for some reason a lot of fans want to make out like he's some kind of perpetual victim) but he's as bad as Pierre when it comes to endless self-publicity, he's just more intelligent in the way he goes about it, whereas Pierre is more like he's slapping you around the face with the raw chicken cutlet of his PDA and dodgy NFT/Crypto schemes.

Who knows with Carlos and Rebecca, they're both quite capable of being the ones to set it up imo. Either way I would imagine they both had a hand in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She’s tagging along on his golf trips now 😂
I’m expecting her paddock debut this weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is something going on at Aston very unusual to have both stroll and Alonso in the same press conference 🤔
Or at McLaren since both drivers are in the TV pen :unsure: Maybe one of them was suppose to be in place of one Aston driver?

Or at McLaren since both drivers are in the TV pen :unsure: Maybe one of them was suppose to be in place of one Aston driver?
If there is anything unusual is going on at one team, it's likely the one with the drivers in the press conference, not the TV pen.
Could easily just be an error though.
---
Este's arrived!

Screenshot 2023-08-23 at 17.19.03.png

This is how my Yuki to Aston Martin agenda takes flight.
But also, how good is he at tennis? I don't think you can just switch sports on a whim lol. Plus the still-healing wrists
Daddy Stroll is RICH. Talent is, therefore, optional.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.