Formula 1 Wags #188 and 50 shades of Orange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now we know Yuki was in Tenerife over the break. Again, I'm asking how one of the youngest on the grid has mastered the art of going incognito better than some of these veteran slags lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So now we know Yuki was in Tenerife over the break. Again, I'm asking how one of the youngest on the grid has mastered the art of going incognito better than some of these veteran slags lol
Probably because we don't know who are all Yuki circle friends and Yuki's friends who did holiday with him are private. Also, maybe Yuki told all his friends not to post clues about his holiday.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
With all this pika content coming out, she is getting AGITATED

1692787245206.png

Nilay I see your game even if its not working at all

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also looking at Lewis (with the cool photos posted by both him and his friends, afterwards) it is clear: those who are not holidaying in hiding are doing it because they want to:LOL:

Reactions: 2
Also looking at Lewis (with the cool photos posted by both him and his friends, afterwards) it is clear: those who are not holidaying in hiding are doing it because they want to:LOL:
and those who dont need to pay for paps shots
(hint max wouldnt be in any if it wasnt for kelly)

Reactions: 6
With all this pika content coming out, she is getting AGITATED

View attachment 2398953

Nilay I see your game even if its not working at all
I know I said the other day that Magui was the most pathetic wag wannabe but I was wrong, it's Nilay, hands down.
Girl needs an intervention.
---
To be fair, most of the drivers posted their own stuff, which is fair enough if they want to put their own holidays on social media, and I don't think Lando, Daniel and George being caught at Ushuaia or Lando being spotted in Slovakia count as they were out and about in public places surrounded by thousands of people with camera phones, where they knew they'd be seen and likely didn't care. None of them were 'exposed' by people who were with them (Lando & Martin's friends posting their night out doesn't really count as again, they were surrounding by thousands of people anyway). So almost all of the drivers managed to remain private at the times they actually wanted to.

The only ones who were "papped" (ie they or someone with them called the paps) this year were Charles, Carlos and Max I think?
And Carlos and Este were the only ones who ended up with the hinty wags/friends, I think? (and lbr, Carlos knew what was going on there lol)
---
and those who dont need to pay for paps shots
(hint max wouldnt be in any if it wasnt for kelly)
I'm pretty sure Max couldn't care less about the pap shots though. He would have put a stop to it by now if he did.

Last edited:
I know I said the other day that Magui was the most pathetic wag wannabe but I was wrong, it's Nilay, hands down.
Girl needs an intervention.
---

To be fair, most of the drivers posted their own stuff, which is fair enough if they want to put their own holidays on social media, and I don't think Lando, Daniel and George being caught at Ushuaia or Lando being spotted in Slovakia count as they were out and about in public places surrounded by thousands of people with camera phones, where they knew they'd be seen and likely didn't care. None of them were 'exposed' by people who were with them (Martin's friends posting their night out doesn't really count as again, they were surrounding by thousands of people anyway). So almost all of the drivers managed to remain private at the times they actually wanted to.

The only ones who were "papped" this year were Charles, Carlos and Max I think?
Yes, I think only these 3 were papped and it is all ridiculous in some way.

Max is chill and doesn't care about popularity so it was obviously Kelly that arranged it (plus he is wdc, so I would understand objective interest of paps anyway). With Sharl- I love him too much to say he calculated anything for his PR as such, rather for convenience. he was probably advised to have pictures arranged (not all we saw, but some at least) because he is very popular anyway, so it might be a good move to be photographed to minimalise more intrusion.

Carlos - it is not like people would follow him like they do Charles (and we know if Carlos wants to hide he can), also noone would care about his gf cause she hinted enough before for those who wanted to see. So this whole Hola thing seems even more artificial now and kind of ego thing calculated. Ridiculous even, cause he totally dissapeared afterwards....

So pretty, why do you have to be so icky now Carlos!

Reactions: 1
Carlos - it is not like people would follow him like they do Charles (and we know if Carlos wants to hide he can), also noone would care about his gf cause she hinted enough before for those who wanted to see. So this whole Hola thing seems even more artificial now and kind of ego thing calculated. Ridiculous even.

So pretty, why do you have to be so icky now Carlos!
It amuses me that if they wanted to make it look (a bit) real, they could have included her in the annual Sainz summer pap session which interestingly didn't even happen this summer. πŸ˜‚
Now it's icky indeed and they all look like idiots.

Max is chill and doesn't care about popularity so it was obviously Kelly that arranged it (plus he is wdc, so I would understand objective interest of paps anyway). With Sharl- I love him too much to say he calculated anything for his PR as such, rather for convenience. he was probably advised to have pictures arranged (not all we saw, but some at least) because he is very popular anyway, so it might be a good move to be photographed to minimalise more intrusion.
Hate to say it, but I'm 99.9% certain Charles or his people call the paps every single year for at least part of his holiday. The pics are far too clear and mostly pretty obviously set up, Given they almost always coincide with him posting some kind of ads for boats or villas or jewellery or clothes which he just so happens to be papped wearing/using/staying in, I'm pretty certain there is coordination involved there.

Max, I think, just doesn't really care if he gets papped or not, whether they're ones Kelly calls or ones who spot them out and about (I think it's a mix of both, you can usually tell which are which).

Carlos is just looking like a bit of a mess at this point tbh, but it's very clearly all set up.

ETA: I forgot that Pierre and Kika were 'papped' but yeah, I think we all know what's going on there.
---
It amuses me that if they wanted to make it look (a bit) real, they could have included her in the annual Sainz summer pap session which interestingly didn't even happen this summer. πŸ˜‚
Now it's icky indeed and they all look like idiots.
Carlos honestly could not have made more of a mess of the whole thing if he'd triedπŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Hate to say it, but I'm 99.9% certain Charles or his people call the paps every single year.
Oh yes, I think so too. I just think it is more to provide something to prevent more intrusions by fans, and as kind of promotional "duty". And not to create any kind of image or something that is not really there, if you know what I mean.
In case of Carlos, at least this year, it looks like attention seeking, simply. It pains me to write it, as I have thought he was smarter and more reasonable than these kind of games, but it really looks ridiculous and kind of cheap (especially with ig paid suscriptions right away)

Reactions: 1
Oh yes, I think so too. I just think it is more to provide something to prevent more intrusions by fans, and as kind of promotional "duty". And not to create any kind of image or something that is not really there, if you know what I mean.
In case of Carlos, at least this year, it looks like attention seeking, simply. It pains me to write it, as I have thought he was smarter and more reasonable than these kind of games, but it really looks ridiculous and kind of cheap (especially with ig paid suscriptions right away)
I don't think Charles is trying to prevent intrusion by fans at all, I think he's trying to flog stuff - and not to fans but to the intended audience for the products. Almost every time pap picture of him appear, he then posts an ad for something that connects to those pics. Him using those things 'candidly' helps soften the fact that he's one of the biggest walking ad campaigns in the paddock. It's set up for ads/promo stuff as you say. People used to always blame Charlotte but I think he was more responsible for set up stuff than she was, she just piggy backed on it for her own ads. I don't buy the fans stuff, he doesn't get photographed out and about by fans any more than anyone else does. He's perfectly capable of going incognito if he wants to.

Agreed about Carlos.

Last edited:
Agree Charles is The Worst for it, and it's not for the fans! It's for the promos and also plain old attention/fame.

He just has pretty privilege and so you're blind to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
(especially with ig paid suscriptions right away)
This label will always be with her now. πŸ˜‚ I mean, if you think they are real, she literally tried to sell him... if you think it's all fake, they went too far with it. Either way it was incredibly stupid thing to do.
1692794295319.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Agree Charles is The Worst for it, and it's not for the fans! It's for the promos and also plain old attention/fame.

oh, pretty privilege is a thing for sure

I am not saying anyone is pure here, they are all selling something and/or themselves :ROFLMAO:
it is more about how obvious and direct/sneaky it gets. During this summer break, imo, by comparison, Carlos had the most sloppy promotional campaign (or the one that seemed the most like he thinks people are stupid and will buy anything) One might say, the least smooth campaign, pun intended :LOL:
---
This label will always be with her now. πŸ˜‚ I mean, if you think they are real, she literally tried to sell him... if you think it's all fake, they went too far with it. Either way it was incredibly stupid thing to do.
View attachment 2399171
I agree absolutely. in any scenario it was a stupid thing to do....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

Charles loves his Lord Percival mentality

---
View attachment 2399171
I will personally crack up if they are never seen together again after all of this
because she tried to sell sub content.
although the blanket photos dont give me a lot of hope

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.