Formula 1 Wags #188 and 50 shades of Orange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah looks like he got the tattoo on his neck removed first, can see his lower back was still in the process of being removed here.

If he is removing his full back piece it will take quite a while, saw someone who had to split their arm into 4 sections to safely remove a sleeve so I'd imagine a full back will have to be split into 5/6 sections
20230822_215518.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah looks like he got the tattoo on his neck removed first, can see his lower back was still in the process of being removed here.

If he is removing his full back piece it will take quite a while, saw someone who had to split their arm into 4 sections to safely remove a sleeve so I'd imagine a full back will have to be split into 5/6 sections
View attachment 2398090
I wonder if this has to do with his religious sentiments changing (he's clearly not as Catholic fervor as he was in his youth) or an aesthetic choice. The style is very early 2000s reminiscent. Plus techniques for tattooing darker skintones have come so far.
He probably divides the sessions into race breaks, my friend dealt with irritated patches when removing her arm sleeve and I imagine that would chafe under fireproofs

Reactions: 7
I was thinking that wonder if one of them holds a part of Helmut Markos soul 😂
And green one, Slytherin is missing - guess Red Bull guy who's turn for podium is this week will get it

How appropriate

IMG_20220218_153835.jpg

IMG_20220904_212552_edit_219199473768115.jpg

• Haha
What does everyone think of Chloe’s song?
She’s just so…. underwhelming.

• Haha
papa stroll needs to buy her some better writers and producers
girl just needs to go audition for a musical
wouldnt say im impressed
but im not disapointed.
about what i would have expected for a slightly above average singer with endless production options

Reactions: 1
It truly is the year of monogamy, everyone is getting into a relationship, the drivers, the wannabe wags and even the ex-wags....

IMG_20230823_051052.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Carlos sitting out the first practice for Schwartzman to test
Apparently Carlos not I'm a hurry to get back from summer just yet
Screenshot_20230822_223003_Chrome.jpg

LMAO, SHE TAGGED ELENA

IMG_20230823_055026.jpg

Charlotte, please get on Tattle and spill the tea 🙏🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
LMAO, SHE TAGGED ELENA

View attachment 2398448

Charlotte, please get on Tattle and spill the tea 🙏🙏
I think Elena posted this first and she "stole" it so I guess that's why the tag 🤷‍♀️
---
It truly is the year of monogamy, everyone is getting into a relationship, the drivers, the wannabe wags and even the ex-wags....

View attachment 2398427

Hopefully people will now shut up about how they want her and Charles back together.
(There is nothing wrong with being single, but fangirls just cannot accept that)

Reactions: 2
I think Elena posted this first and she "stole" it so I guess that's why the tag 🤷‍♀️
Yes I just realized, for a second I thought the two ex-wags were bonding over their F1 driver boyfriend trauma- I mean they had enough time to make inside jokes during the Monaco GP and they're both with new guys around the same time 👀😁

What does everyone think of Chloe’s song?
She’s just so…. underwhelming.
Honestly? Don't like it.
Heard someone say a while ago "you have people who can sing and you have artists".
Chloe can definitly sing. But she isn't an artist like Beyonce (and never will be).

Hey, but at least she is doing something for herself with her life...(and not travel with Scotty 24/7)

I love Esteban

But I can never take the man seriously 😆

1692769260372.png

---
Desperately trying to spot Phoebe in the reel

1692769292419.png

1692769317355.png

1692769340365.png
1692769356377.png

1692769375949.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.