Formula 1 Wags #188 and 50 shades of Orange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh this is going to be so chaotic I love it.
His contract with Alpine is also interesting. I read that they wanted to let him go but thought it'd be hard to get a driver in short notice and they kept him. From what we have heard from his stint in red bull, he doesn't seem easy to work with. He does look like a huge tit head

Reactions: 4
His contract with Alpine is also interesting. I read that they wanted to let him go but thought it'd be hard to get a driver in short notice and they kept him. From what we have heard from his stint in red bull, he doesn't seem easy to work with. He does look like a huge tit head
Yeah, I remember someone going on a podcast and saying that Pierre was removed from Redbull because he was kind of a pr*ck with the staff and was just super rude, but there's not a lot of evidence to support that, and lets be honest, should we really agree with anything ALPINE says, does or tries to do?
They-as a team-are an absolute mess 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 3
View attachment 2397648

He always looks so fking clueless 😭
People on one other page already analysing if she is in the back of the car, I spilled my drink when I saw :ROFLMAO:

But seriously nothing will surprise me at this point (but if it turns out she visits factory with him that would really be weird. And scream obsessive relation, on both parts, whatever this is. In ferrari's place I would be afraid, someone might use inside factory pics for hinting again :LOL:)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He has such a large ego for someone who was relegated to the Redbull feeder team for years, he definitely is one of the most difficult drivers on the grid with his attitude. Can't even say it's a French arrogance thing when Esteban seems lovely on the surface

Reactions: 5
AMA with Pierre, I cant wait tbh. Someone could ask him about Dubai and covid. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He has such a large ego for someone who was relegated to the Redbull feeder team for years, he definitely is one of the most difficult drivers on the grid with his attitude. Can't even say it's a French arrogance thing when Esteban seems lovely on the surface
Fr, he seems very bigheaded, when RB denied him parking for his boat during the Monaco GP- I was laughing so hard 😆
(Pierre desperately needs some humbling)

I hope everyone remembers the last time he did a Reddit AMA thing

1692729487302.png

1692729514952.png

Hope this one is just as funny 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah, I remember someone going on a podcast and saying that Pierre was removed from Redbull because he was kind of a pr*ck with the staff and was just super rude, but there's not a lot of evidence to support that, and lets be honest, should we really agree with anything ALPINE says, does or tries to do?
They-as a team-are an absolute mess 😭

To be fair to him, he was young and in a clearly stressful situation at the time. From what I've heard, his undoing was pissing off Adrian Newey, not really any issues with the mechanical or engineering staff. By all accounts the demotion humbled him quite a bit and he treated the staff at Alphatauri very well, they all seemed to like him, and his team at Alpine does too. I think he still has an ego but he's learned to treat those around him with respect.

The Hamsters trying to rival Pika in the "how quickly can they make you vomit up your dinner" stakes...
(complete with orange heart 😂)

Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 20.26.30.png

---
Oh this is going to be so chaotic I love it.
Sadly it probably won't. They've heavily regulated the recent driver AMAs, the questions are pre-chosen by the admins and the drivers haven't been reading through the posts as they used to.

• Sad
  • Haha
The Hamsters trying to rival Pika in the "how quickly can they make you vomit up your dinner" stakes...
(complete with orange heart 😂)

View attachment 2397861
---

Sadly it probably won't. They've heavily regulated the recent driver AMAs, the questions are pre-chosen by the admins and the drivers haven't been reading through the posts as they used to.
awe did hamster have to stand on his tippy toes
seriously unfollowing him was the best decision i've made for mental health this year
it helps that lando have pretty much forgotten all about him for months now.
oh pietra, you are going to be the best he can do.... its all downhill from here for him
never thought i'd say it, but defintiely liking pietra a lot more than him now

Did anyone watch that Ferni interview podcast thing in Jake Humphries' High Performance series? *

He seemed really... nice! And self-aware!
He seemed REALLY wistful about hot being a father yet.

* I skimmed it, it was 58 mins long.
It’s actually worth every minute. Changed my perspective on fernando totally. Loved it, would recommend.

Wonder if hes looking into getting something else at the bottom or hes removing it completely. Tattoo artists have come so far in the past few years I wouldn't be surprised if he's looking into a higher quality piece

• Wow

I wonder if he'll end up getting the whole back piece removed. Jesus on his neck is gone too. But whoever did his removal is amazing, its really cleanly done

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.