Formula 1 Wags #188 and 50 shades of Orange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I totally agree about kyvat. But I think Carlos Sr thought that nepotism would go a bit further than it did. Talent wasn't the determining factor for that 2nd seat

Babe you are my hero.
The thought of one, let alone 2 kids that age, has been my real birth control the past few year
You are a damn hero
Carmen wishes she could handle that much demand of her time
aww you are sweet ❤ we are doing good , day by day it is easier but boy someone tested my patience yesterday . finally at 10 pm when everything came out from both sides on me she smiled because she was finally better and i started crying 😂 baby colic is no joke

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I really would love to study these fangirls as honestly, it would be fascinating to see inside their brains and how foggy it is in there :rolleyes:
1692973750589.png

1692973766706.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Definitely like here. This is a normal girl who posts whatever regular people post, no million of selfies and bikini pictures and no aesthetically perfect pictures at all times. Definitely somoene you can relate to. However, the question is... would it stay like this if she gets more famous?
Last flight attendant was Minttu wasn't she?
I just knew about this. Yeah, Minntu is definitely ex-flight attendant.
Screenshot_20230825_213302_Chrome.jpg

When he crashed one of his hands was caught under the steering wheel from the onboard I saw
He didn't let go as they usually would with a head on collision (guessing he was still trying to steer to make sure he avoided Piastri) so yeah his hand then got caught when he hit the tech pro

• Sad
View attachment 2403743
[/QUOTE]
Do you think this is true?View attachment 2403788
EDIT
Apparently he’s going to the hospital 😔
Yes he has to get medically cleared but also just common procedure to x Ray your hand if it hurts before you screw it up worse. If it's a hand injury he could get lucky like lance with the right surgeon. But yeah they have to make sure it doesn't get worse and they need a reserve?
Could we get one of the reserves there? I'm assuming they don't know how to drive the car

Reactions: 4
Think the medical centre almost always send the driver to order an xray in these situations, they did the same with Lando's elbow in Spa 21 and he was cleared after that. Hopefully its the same case with Daniel

Reactions: 9
Think the medical centre almost always send the driver to order an xray in these situations, they did the same with Lando's elbow in Spa 21 and he was cleared after that. Hopefully its the same case with Daniel
He’s got it in a sling though. It could be sprained or something, hopefully not broken but he actually looked in a lot of pain

Reactions: 4
He’s got it in a sling though. It could be sprained or something, hopefully not broken but he actually looked in a lot of pain
Sprain would be just as bad though, at least for this race.
Where is Liam?
Could they call Nyck?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.