Formula 1 Wags #188 and 50 shades of Orange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so confused as to what vibe he's trying to go for

View attachment 2403181
>>George, you look like a fighter pilot!
<<Crikey, thanks old bean! Did I ever tell you I went up in fighter plane, it was a ....
>>Yes. Yes George you did. 9 times. Including yesterday.
<<... and the pilot said I was as good as...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
>>George, you look like a fighter pilot!
<<Crikey, thanks old bean! Did I ever tell you I went up in fighter plane, it was a ....
>>Yes. Yes George you did. 9 times. Including yesterday.
<<... and the pilot said I was as good as...
Strong ‘old sport’ vibes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hi, I'm here...

I'll be answering questions later
but have you already went for a long walk, before the work day and Q&A? *

* I should not be laughing, I am addicted to my daily walks, but I did not have holiday longer than a week for 10 years I think, so she can't win with me workwise

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She did 5 questions yesterday

F
I
V
E

And is prestigne it as she wrote doctoral dissertation or something

to be fair she didnt respond at all to the previous 2 she dangled before us at other grand prixs
very demanding schedules

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I want her job!! Near the sea...private office, and computers turned off....is her work just watch the insects outside?!
1000008044.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yuki is on another lever this race so far. He must have had an excellent break
(or basically already sealed his deal for lance at Aston)
---
but have you already went for a long walk, before the work day and Q&A? *

* I should not be laughing, I am addicted to my daily walks, but I did not have holiday longer than a week for 10 years I think, so she can't win with me workwise
It's okay to call out Carmen on her BS
(she doesnt care because she is getting paid a lot more not to work than work)

not doing it, but wondering what would happen if Cinnamon started an anti carmen account?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi, I'm here...

I'll be answering questions later
Please don't stress yourself. Take your time. Dress comfortable and appropriate, we are all povvo individuals from different age, background and educational level. Listen to your body. Don't get tired mentaly. But first take a long walk. One day or day one @Futtrit ! Free Jenson!

7b639741b34ee4fa71f44a8679f700ea_edit_49606708932013.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jon crying in a corner somewhere each time someone gives Lando more stroopwaffels 🤣

• Haha
Sorry dont have working schedule 😅 just lazy stay at home mom 😂
No working shedule? It is impossible! Never is a day the same. Stay at home mom. The most hectic, chaotic, long hours no payement (although hugs from kids are gold😊) no days of, no sick days job of the world!!!
(So no lazy, maybe exhausted sometimes...?)

WAGs could never do this...
Looking at you all WAGs (except the few with kids or a real job)....

• Heart
Seriously, Carmen is doing my head in. I WFH mostly and can work from coffee shops or other nice places but it’s way less productive than a desk set up. Second to that, her colleagues who are slaving away at the office must be like “how much work is she truly doing at an F1 circuit”. Stay in the hotel you leech! Secondly, due to employment taxes, it’s very difficult to work in as many countries as she does around the world. Something is off. really off.

Reactions: 9
What actually appears when Carmen turns on those monitors
Although that game may be a little too much work for her 🤣
image.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh no.

IMG_20230825_152841.jpg

Would love to see Theo in F1 but if Zhou ends up leaving, I'll be so sad 🙁

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Seriously, Carmen is doing my head in. I WFH mostly and can work from coffee shops or other nice places but it’s way less productive than a desk set up. Second to that, her colleagues who are slaving away at the office must be like “how much work is she truly doing at an F1 circuit”. Stay in the hotel you leech! Secondly, due to employment taxes, it’s very difficult to work in as many countries as she does around the world. Something is off. really off.
I don't get how someone can have such a crappy personality to lie so easily about something that is obviously not true at all. She simply no way works full time there. Period. (If at all.) No matter how much she is trying to make people to believe it by talking about it, her actions literally show the opposite. 😣
But again, her fans believe her. They will find million excuses why and how she can do as she is saying. She is literally abusing how blinded and naive they are just to look cool. :cautious:
---
Meanwhile... Phoebe changed her hair color. Is this really an end with Esteban? Can I unfollow her now? :sneaky:

Last edited:
Oh no.

View attachment 2403519

Would love to see Theo in F1 but if Zhou ends up leaving, I'll be so sad 🙁
They said on tv today that Theo is only 20 and in his 3rd year of F2. Had no idea he'd been around so long.
I have a feeling Zhou is gunning for Ferrari and Ferrari would like that very much
but you have Carlos as the pin in all this
he is going to have to be the Seb of the contract season. The man is pretty much set for Audi, but is going to have a gap year on his hands if he cant get the extension... but Ferrari dont want a 1 year extension

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.