Formula 1 Wags #188 and 50 shades of Orange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They said on tv today that Theo is only 20 and in his 3rd year of F2. Had no idea he'd been around so long.
I have a feeling Zhou is gunning for Ferrari and Ferrari would like that very much
but you have Carlos as the pin in all this
he is going to have to be the Seb of the contract season. The man is pretty much set for Audi, but is going to have a gap year on his hands if he cant get the extension... but Ferrari dont want a 1 year extension
I have a feeling Ferrari will go for Alex to replace Carlos when the time comes..

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I have a feeling Ferrari will go for Alex to replace Carlos when the time comes..
1692968174993.png

---
Hell I'd love Alex an Zhou at Ferrari. Would love to see them both in that car as I think its similar to their driving styles
(also I want sharl to go somewhere else in his career)
1692968314238.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I took a short break at work- checked instagram. Interesting that "official" gossip site did not post anything about the trump golfing posts from yesterday yet (but they are online cause they posted carlos looking good in ferrari garage :ROFLMAO:), whereas last week they posted about the photoshoot right away...(and they make a post out of less info). did someone not like being used for promo or they wait cause they have another "secret source" photo :ROFLMAO:

Ferrari-wise - I still think Carlos should not be inventing and stay at Ferrari, tbh. I love him and Sharl as teammates and I think they work well together, the chances of car being good here are bigger than another car being good in a new team. I might change my mind but for now I wish them both to sign extensions and work through next year and the next one and see what's up. [ETA I really like Zhou and want him to stay in f1, but I think if Sharl aims for WDC he need more experienced teammate.]

also interesting about Phoebe and Estie - did it end as fast as it started? Maybe he got a good instructions from Lewis how to spot people who hint too much. Did we count - was she like 4th rumoured companion after Elena? Estie Bestie's on a podium baby!:LOL:

They said on tv today that Theo is only 20 and in his 3rd year of F2. Had no idea he'd been around so long.
I have a feeling Zhou is gunning for Ferrari and Ferrari would like that very much
but you have Carlos as the pin in all this
he is going to have to be the Seb of the contract season. The man is pretty much set for Audi, but is going to have a gap year on his hands if he cant get the extension... but Ferrari dont want a 1 year extension
Carlos doesn't need an extension for next year. He's already contracted with Ferrari to the end of 2024 and they have no reason whatsoever to end that early. If he is leaving and going to Sauber/Audi at the start of 2025 then he will just go there, no "gap year" necessary, but at the moment he is reportedly looking for a multi-year Ferrari extension from 2025 onwards whereas Ferrari reportedly only want to offer him one year extension for 2025 (likely to keep options open for Oliver Bearman should he be ready to join the team in 2026)

I like Zhou but would be very very very surprised if he was in any way part of Ferrari's thought process now or in the future. He has no junior links to them and he's not shown enough in his time in F1 to warrant being looked at by a top team for a potential seat. Carlos is out of contract at the end of 2024 and if they don't re-sign him, then Albon, Piastri and Ocon will all be out of contract at the same time and would be of far more interest to the Scuderia. Not to mention they will likely be looking to find Bearman, their current academy prodigy, a seat on the grid with a midfield team for 2025 after he does one more year in F2, with the hope of bringing him through to the main team in 2026/27 if he turns out to be as good as his potential.

If Zhou is let go by Alfa Romeo this year, his only real hopes would be Williams letting Sargeant go or AT deciding to take a punt on someone else outside their own juniors (and honestly I don't see what Zhou would have done to warrant a chance over Liam Lawson if they have an open seat). Nobody else is going to be looking to put Zhou in their car.

Last edited:
Phoebe and Estie
I think she was like a better version of Diane... came for 2 weeks of yachting along the south of France
did her part, gave the correct hints
didnt cause drama and allowed Mick to have his own reveal
also never officially took photos associating her with estie.

Seems like Estie's original plan to take Laila's friend (stephanie?) fell through and Pheobe was like, yep I can do this part
(she is an actress btw so knows a contract and how to play a role)
maybe she hooked up with Estie... maybe she was a cover for estie laila and mick throuple time
whatever, they both seem to be not upset about taking the free yacht

Reactions: 2
Ferrari-wise - I still think Carlos should not be inventing and stay at Ferrari, tbh. I love him and Sharl as teammates and I think they work well together, the chances of car being good here are bigger than another car being good in a new team. I might change my mind but for now I wish them both to sign extensions and work through next year and the next one and see what's up. [ETA I really like Zhou and want him to stay in f1, but I think if Sharl aims for WDC he need more experienced teammate.]
I think he'll leave, especially if Ferrari won't have any better car next year. No chance for championship or hardly any win or podium won't make him stay and going to a team that he can try and develop might be an interesting challenge actually. (Where they can actually listen to him and do/consider his ideas)

Reactions: 4
going to a team that he can try and develop might be an interesting challenge actually
yes I would LOVE to see this
poor Carlos had been set up at Red Bull to be their next big thing
until they put everything (rightly so) into Max and derailed him
he's been team hopping ever since. I really think he could do great things at Audi, but I do wonder who his teammate would be

Tbh, I want Fred Vesti (recently 2nd on F2 standings) in F1 because I wanna see his flight attendant gf in the paddock. I want something different walking in the paddock, not just wags who pretend to have actual job. ๐Ÿคฃ

Serious question....
Why did Carmen work today
but not yesterday?
Why did Carmen work in previos life, not this one?

Tumblr_l_943573144464355.jpg

---
Seriously, Carmen is doing my head in. I WFH mostly and can work from coffee shops or other nice places but itโ€™s way less productive than a desk set up. Second to that, her colleagues who are slaving away at the office must be like โ€œhow much work is she truly doing at an F1 circuitโ€. Stay in the hotel you leech! Secondly, due to employment taxes, itโ€™s very difficult to work in as many countries as she does around the world. Something is off. really off.
Pssssst

She doesn't work. AT ALL
Not even that one day a week she posts pics

Tumblr_l_344894617577059.png

• Haha
Tbh, I want Fred Vesti (recently 2nd on F2 standings) in F1 because I wanna see his flight attendant gf in the paddock. I want something different walking in the paddock, not just wags who pretend to have actual job. ๐Ÿคฃ

Definitely like here. This is a normal girl who posts whatever regular people post, no million of selfies and bikini pictures and no aesthetically perfect pictures at all times. Definitely somoene you can relate to. However, the question is... would it stay like this if she gets more famous?
Last flight attendant was Minttu wasn't she?

Reactions: 2
yes I would LOVE to see this
poor Carlos had been set up at Red Bull to be their next big thing
until they put everything (rightly so) into Max and derailed him
he's been team hopping ever since. I really think he could do great things at Audi, but I do wonder who his teammate would be
It was really Kvyat who was set up to be the next big thing at Red Bull and whose career got derailed by Max.
People don't seem to ever want to acknowledge it, but Carlos was essentially nepo baby in the RB fold due to Carlos Srs connections. He was very good but never seen as outstanding coming through the ranks.

As for who else may end up Audi other than Carlos, it will most likely be Mick I think even if I don't think he deserves it over others. Audi are known to want a German driver and Mercedes are going to be wanting to focus their attention on bringing Vesti through next year - he's their actual junior and currently the favourite to win F2 this year. I think there's a good reason Toto is talking Mick up so much right now, I think he's trying to fulfil whetever duty Mercedes feel they still have to Michael and his legacy and find him a seat on the grid before they're faced with an either/or choice of him or Vesti. Williams has been mentioned a lot but I don't think Sauber is out of the question either - with a potential lead-in to Audi being on the grid plus Pourchaire's main cheerleader at the team having gone when Vasseur moved to Ferrari, Mick could be a possibility to replace Zhou or Bottas.

People keep bandying Lando's name around for Audi 2026 but I can't see that happening. That's purely down to the Andreas connection to Lando so people are making assumptions. Plus I really don't think Carlos and Lando being teammates would be quite so harmonious now. Lando is no longer the anxiety ridden teen with imposter syndrome he was back in 2019/20, the dynamic would be very different and not, I suspect, to Carlos's liking.

Last edited:
It was really Kvyat who was set up to be the next big thing at Red Bull and whose career got derailed by Max.
People don't seem to ever want to acknowledge it, but Carlos was essentially nepo baby in the RB fold due to Carlos Srs connections. He was very good but never seen as outstanding coming through the ranks.

As for who else may end up Audi other than Carlos, it will most likely be Mick I think even if I don't think he deserves it over others. Audi are known to want a German driver and Mercedes are going to be wanting to focus their attention on bringing Vesti through next year - he's their actual junior and currently the favourite to win F2 this year. I think there's a good reason Toto is talking Mick up so much right now, I think he's trying to fulfil whetever duty Mercedes feel they still have to Michael and his legacy and find him a seat on the grid before they're faced with an either/or choice of him or Vesti. Williams has been mentioned a lot but I don't think Sauber is out of the question either - with a potential lead-in to Audi being on the grid plus Pourchaire's main cheerleader at the team having gone when Vasseur moved to Ferrari, Mick could be a possibility to replace Zhou or Bottas.

People keep bandying Lando's name around for Audi 2026 but I can't see that happening. That's purely down to the Andreas connection to Lando so people are making assumptions. Plus I really don't think Carlos and Lando being teammates would be quite so harmonious now. Lando is no longer the anxiety ridden teen with imposter syndrome he was back in 2019/20, the dynamic would be very different and not, I suspect, to Carlos's liking.
Yup, I agree here with Mick being a potential other driver to Audi.

And yes, I think Andreas would love Lando to join, but if Carlos indeed is going there it wouldn't be a good idea at all.

No working shedule? It is impossible! Never is a day the same. Stay at home mom. The most hectic, chaotic, long hours no payement (although hugs from kids are gold๐Ÿ˜Š) no days of, no sick days job of the world!!!
(So no lazy, maybe exhausted sometimes...?)

WAGs could never do this...
Looking at you all WAGs (except the few with kids or a real job)....

Yeah i was joking ๐Ÿ˜… especially after yesterday when baby girl slept only 2 hours whole day and screamed her lungs out . ๐Ÿ˜… and my son wanted destroi whole appartment while my husband was out watching footbal ๐Ÿ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Oh I totally agree about kyvat. But I think Carlos Sr thought that nepotism would go a bit further than it did. Talent wasn't the determining factor for that 2nd seat

Yeah i was joking ๐Ÿ˜… especially after yesterday when baby girl slept only 2 hours whole day and screamed her lungs out . ๐Ÿ˜… and my son wanted destroi whole appartment while my husband was out watching footbal ๐Ÿ˜…
Babe you are my hero.
The thought of one, let alone 2 kids that age, has been my real birth control the past few year
You are a damn hero
Carmen wishes she could handle that much demand of her time

Reactions: 1
not a good moment for us aussies LMAO. the fact they were both just like sitting there for a while before the crew came over
At least DR didnโ€™t go in to OPโ€ฆ..the press would have had a field day with that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.