Formula 1 Wags #188 and 50 shades of Orange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's interesting though that they've only followed each other now (like weeks ago) and started to interact with each other.
(or re-followed, I have no idea if they followed each other in the past and unfollowed)
Who, her and Rebecca? Who knows 🤷‍♀️
Ginevra's been in Ibiza for a few weeks now with a bunch of friends on vacation and then at a few different influencer/fashion events in the Balearics. She was actually at one that I think Isa, or at least Isa's fashion friends, were at the other day - they were posting stories from the same place.
She's back in Italy now though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
he looks in pain :(
---

how are you Pippi
did I catch it correctly that you are going to the race? are you there today?
I’m worried sick.
Yesterday I was in Zandvoort.
Hopefully to see Blake.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
My biggest wish.
And Daniel of course.
I haven’t seen them.
I watching at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Apparently Marko confirmed Daniel’s broken his wrist! Feel bad for him seeing as it’s his 3rd race back!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Confirmed?

Pretty sure when DR said he wanted end his career with the RBR family, he didn't mean this weekend ... 🙈
Yeah everyone's reporting it now so definitely confirmed.

Am sad for Daniel, as I would imagine this also rules out Monza next weekend, at the very least.
Glad Liam's going to have a chance to prove he deseves a shot at an AT seat next year though.

Reactions: 4
Oh no. Fingers crossed for Liam of course, but poor Daniel. :cautious:
What a track to debut on. I'd be shitting myself!

Lando only said to Oscar ahead of the weekend "You not been here in an F1 car before? Your neck's gonna go to the beach!"
He wasn't wrong.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.