Formula 1 Wags #188 and 50 shades of Orange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sprain would be just as bad though, at least for this race.
Where is Liam?
Could they call Nyck?
Oh yeah I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s out for this race. You can’t be messing around with hand or arm injuries. Still blows my mind that Stroll was driving so soon after his wrist surgery

Reactions: 2
I'm about to say the names of people I have no idea who are, so pls help me with this. Ginevra Mavilla (who I think posted a pic of Lando, Martin and crew in Ibiza) posted this under Rebecca's newest IG post. So everyone knows everyone??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm about to say the names of people I have no idea who are, so pls help me with this. Ginevra Mavilla (who I think posted a pic of Lando, Martin and crew in Ibiza) posted this under Rebecca's newest IG post. So everyone knows everyone??
I swear all these Wags wanna be have some kind of whatsapp group and they are sharing tips who is free 😅

Reactions: 5
Just wait for Ginevra to get Lando, Carlos moving to Monaco and all four of them will be living together like one big happy family.
Or something.

Lando had his hand in a weird thing after Spa '21 so hopefully it's just a precaution
That looks more like an ice/heat pack which would have helped with the sprain. Hands are far easier to damage.

I can't believe I work at home almost every Friday, but this is the week I had to go in to the office.

Lots to catch up on ...

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Who is she even? Just another IG model wannabe?
She's an Italian influencer. Her mother's a model and was an influencer before insta influencers even became a thing. Ginevra gained internet fame in Italy when a story circulated that Gianluca Vacchi (Italian multi-millionnaire and playboy) was her father and she's kind of built her influencer career on that (rumour is her mother started the gossip but that's just heresay - her dad is someone else, Vacchi is just a close family friend). She actually has some serious hustle and several deals with big brands. I really don't think she's looking to snag an F1 driver despite what F1 fans think, she's just one of those influencers who seems to appear at everything and know everybody. She knows Martin through Replay and that's probably how she knows Rebecca as well. She's actually okay as influencers go.

---
That looks more like an ice/heat ia n which would have helped with the sprain. Hands are far easier to damage.

I can't believe I work at home almost every Friday, but this is the week I had to go in to the office.

Lots to catch up on ...
Yeah it's a bit different - Lando bashed his elbow and bruised it badly but it wasn't something that would stop him driving. Wrists are a bit different, especially if it turns out Daniel's broken something.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She knows Martin through Replay and that's probably how she knows Rebecca as well.
It's interesting though that they've only followed each other now (like weeks ago) and started to interact with each other.
(or re-followed, I have no idea if they followed each other in the past and unfollowed)

Reactions: 1
She's an Italian influencer. Her mother's a model and was an influencer before insta influencers even became a thing. Ginevra gained influencer fame in Italy when a story circulated that Gianluca Vacchi (Italian multi-millionnaire and playboy) was her father and she's kind of built her influencer career on that (rumour is her mother started the gossip but that's just heresay - her dad is someone else, Vacchi is just a close family friend). She actually has some serious hustle and several deals with big brands. I don't think she's looking to snag an F1 driver despite what F1 fans think, she's just one of those influencers who seems to appear at everything and know everybody. She knows Martin through Replay and that's probably how she knows Rebecca as well.
Thank you! I'm learning so much. I'm going to put this thread towards the "professional development" my boss wants me to do 🥰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.