Formula 1 Wags #188 and 50 shades of Orange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just checked the news (general, not f1), saw that they finally took Trump's mugshot, saw it, still laughing at the timing:LOL::LOL:

I am officially bored by this, but one last thing: oh the irony, many people said carlos&isa broke up cause of a pressure that was maybe put on them to marry, esp.after his sister's wedding, that pressure contributing to break up.
and now he is getting used to help promote a wedding venue :ROFLMAO:
Like next level trolling :LOL:

---
Daniel had extra duties in Amsterdam yesterday
View attachment 2402898
I saw one clip, he looked happy :D
( better to do promotional stuff when you get to race than when you are a reserved driver;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Trump's mugshot
Wow... I avoided it because I am already actively trying to find a way to not be in the US during the upcoming election year
But that's hilarious. It's exactly what he wanted it to be. He probably practiced it for hours
And really all i do is hope that Biden stays alive before the election.
---

Did Lando get his massage instead of McDonalds

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.