Formula 1 Wags #188 and 50 shades of Orange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is there diet coke in the netherlands? or is it called another name? i was just thinking cause there's a diet coke (kate moss edition) in rebecca's story.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
is there diet coke in the netherlands? or is it called another name? i was just thinking cause there's a diet coke (kate moss edition) in rebecca's story.
Its called Coca Cola Light here actually, Light grey lable with red letters
I think it's the same thing?
(Amazing how detailed we are being, I love this stuff)

Reactions: 1
Its called Coca Cola Light here actually, Light grey lable with red letters
I think it's the same thing?
(Amazing how detailed we are being, I love this stuff)
COOOOCA COLA LIGHTTTT
COOOOCA COLA NORMALLLLLL
AND COCA COLA COCA COLA
ZE ZE ZEEEEEEEEROOOOOOO

Screenshot_20221031_220328.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think that maybe SHE had the job at Turnberry and he went with her.
(Weddings are big business for Turnberry and places like that, as it's money waaaay upfront and additional to the golfing monies.) They have some huge event spaces there.

So she much be excellent in the sack. Literally a pro. He is, as our dear King said of his youngest, 'bleep-struck'.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lando staring down Carlos from a distance today represents how everyone around him is thinking of this situation right now 🤣
20230824_215332.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lando staring down Carlos from a distance today represents how everyone around him is thinking of this situation right now 🤣
View attachment 2402435
good lord, now I realised: he went golfing IN SCOTLAND without him

*insert that gif from Friends when Rachel learns that Monica went to Bloomingdales with Ross' new girlfriend Julie*

eta found the gifs :ROFLMAO:
tumblr_ng7w5ediOf1qlujrso4_250.gif
tumblr_ng7w5ediOf1qlujrso5_250.gif
tumblr_ng7w5ediOf1qlujrso6_250.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
For Fernando and Valtteri biggest fans. They were sharing jet and Fernando gave Valtteri his slipper. 😅 This is hilarious tho. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
For Fernando and Valtteri biggest fans. They were sharing jet and Fernando gave Valtteri his slipper. 😅 This is hilarious tho. 🤣
What did they do with Tiffany and Melissa?
Love this duo... even if I fear fernando corrupting sweet valtteri
---
Also would like to thank valtteri for not jumping on onto the bracelet train
Your mullet may induce nausea from. My southern roots, but I respect your choice not to indulge in arm jewelry

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.