Formula 1 Wags #188 and 50 shades of Orange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a coincidence... again. 💀
check ig stories of this golfing place....:rolleyes:

it is either one big promo/ad contract
or he really fell for her, and doesn't care about anything else, doesn't mind hinting and monetizing attempts, cause it is looooove

I mean, really, it seems they've been spending a lot of time together...like a lot...

*monza's running gif*

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Where are the Sainz Mallorca photo ops? Carlos says they were there; where's the regular PR? Funny how we're getting photos from everywhere else Carlos was this summer but not from the only place he says he was (cue picture of the family at dinner with Rebecca parked into a corner, back to the camera).

• Haha
Reactions: 3

or he really fell for her, and doesn't care about anything else, doesn't mind hinting and monetizing attempts, looooove

*monza's running gif*
This is starting to get worse than the whole Isa's woman of motorsport thing.
This is just way too blunt to not be actually connected; it just screams of getting a job by going through someone's bed, ick! Favorism at its finest. How is this anything to like and be inspiring? :sick: It's honestly horrible this is being presented as some love story, seriously and her as a role model.
(I just can't stand nepo babies and favorism in jobs)

Last edited:
Waiting for that f1gossipofficial account to now come out with 'exclusive' pictures of Carlos standing behind the camera at the bridal photoshoot

and comments about them getting married* under that post
I am calling it now, anyone wants to bet??

*on that golf course

*again, Monza's running gif*

• Haha
I mean, really, it seems they've been spending a lot of time together...like a lot...
Like a too much. Like way too suspiciously and out of character too much.
(unless he is spending too much of time with other people too who are not hinting and monetizing him of course, so we don't know that)

or he really fell for her, and doesn't care about anything else, doesn't mind hinting and monetizing attempts, cause it is looooove

*monza's running gif*
This is crazy

1692904882299.png

1692904910163.png

Nothing about this seems natural

This is starting to get worse than the whole Isa's woman of motorsport thing.
This is just way too blunt to not be actually connected; it's just screams of getting a job by going through someone's bed, ick! Favorism at its finest. How is this anything to like and be inspiring? :sick: It's honestly horrible this is being presented as some love story, seriously and her as a role model.
Like a too much. Like way too suspiciously and out of character too much.
(unless he is spending too much of time with other people too who are not hinting and monetizing him of course, so we don't know that)
one of my many theories, Carlos as the endgame, a masterplan that was successful
and they'll get married before he wins his 2nd race

or it's all a preparation for leaving ferrari and creating a big buzz not related to racing, as a buffer, a topic to balance/distract from criticism it might cause (criticism being: another change of teams, "betrayal of Charles", "not accepting being a 2nd driver he is" etc)

have you seen on that "official" gossip page yesterday - in one of their stories when they were replying to followers questions, there was one question about leaving ferrari and they answered that if he receives a proposal from another team, that they think he will, he should leave .... interesting, right?

I don;t know honestly, which of the theories I'd prefer to be true now, because all of them give some ick, for different reasons...

ETA the bridal theme that appears again, is interesting. I know she is a model and models do wedding photoshoots (and she always did, even pre surgeries). So on one hand it is not a big deal.
But going full conspiracy mode, when we add one thing to another from this "story" timeline, with all hints, that appeared gradually that seemed heavily calculated, the bridal theme seems not accidental. Looks like another attempt to romanticise it all (if we assume it is a PR game), especially for teenage, female fandom, that can be looking for romantic stories to ship couples. I might be seeing things that are not there, I am aware of it. No judgment, pls, I blame it on ICK I am having (and actually, if you asked me 6 months ago, I'd say that Carlos is one of the last ones of the drivers I would suppose to give me that kind of ick. I never excluded it, but he was not in the top 12 of ick-potential).

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
have you seen on that "official" gossip page yesterday - in one of their stories when they were replying to followers questions, there was one question about leaving ferrari and they answered that if he receives a proposal from another team, that they think he will, he should leave .... interesting, right?
It was also interesting that they basically admited that they have contacts with people from F1 - so basically making themselves not reliable source of "just gossip", but rather possibly acting as someone's way to push things that might not even be true, but they are beneficial to them. (but there was already a suspicion about it anyway and I'm pretty sure those BTS Rebecca related pics were sent there to support the agenda and weren't fan sightings at all)
---
I don;t know honestly, which of the theories I'd prefer to be true now, because all of them give some ick, for different reasons...
This is the whole problem about this relationship or whatever it is. Any way you look at it, it just gives icks. 😣

Last edited:
So she doesn't like any of his stuff on his main

1692906280080.png

but she secretly likes reels about him???

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.