Formula 1 Wags #173 Euro Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it seems the track is fine but the Italians declared a severe alert for the area in the coming days. I think k they will wait until the last possible moment. Everything is already there. If not have a pizza party and film it
View attachment 2174050
---
I don't think k the Italian fans are gonna be too happy if it's cancelled.
Apparently the red alert is supposed to end by Thursday, so as long as the track isn’t flooded, it probably won’t be cancelled. Knowing f1 they’ll do absolutely everything possible to run it regardless, especially considering this is Stefanos favourite track

Reactions: 3
In Jewish weddings usually its both parents who walk you down the aisle. But I can see how that is a little questionable after a divorce or what not. Anyway the main thing is that your family all goes under the chuppah (covering).

Jewish weddings are more about families joining than fathers giving away daughters. Another reason I really like them.

Reactions: 5
In Jewish weddings usually its bith parents who walk you down the aisle. But I can see how that is a little questionable after a divorce or what not. Anyway the main thing is that your family all goes under the chuppah (covering).

Jewish weddings are more about families joining than fathers giving away daughters. Another reason I really like them.
Is their Mum Jewish as well? I thought Judaism only came via the maternal line?

*long time since I've read anything about this so it could have changed!

Reactions: 2
Is their Mum Jewish as well? I thought Judaism only came via the maternal line?

*long time since I've read anything about this so it could have changed!
I think they are reform Jewish which doesn't have a lot of rules. Typically a Jewish wedding means someone converts pre wedding if they aren't jewish and most of my friends have done this whether they actually followed it religiously or not

Edit to say you don't have to convert if not orthodox but many do because otherwise it can be used in some cases to say you are breaking jewish law. Interpretation usually depends on where you live. In nyc it's anyone's guess

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Circuit employees are being evacuated. Wouldn’t be surprised to see it cancelled 😬

Reactions: 1
Yeah I think this was always to be expected because it’s heavy rain today and tomorrow. It’s only if it hasn’t dried up by Thursday or anything’s damaged that it could be at risk I would guess

Maybe Daddy Stroll couldn’t make it for the rehearsal dinner so Lance stood in but her dad could still have done it on the actual day.

Reactions: 6
Maybe Daddy Stroll couldn’t make it for the rehearsal dinner so Lance stood in but her dad could still have done it on the actual day.
He paid the wedding bill and thought that was enough involvement 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The problem with Imola as well though, is if surrounding infrastructure, like roads and hotels are also blocked then that will make it difficult for people to actually attend the race. I think even if the race somehow goes ahead, they're going to see a lot of people demanding refunds, simply because they cannot make it in to the circuit, or dont have anywhere to stay etc etc....you might even see this problem with team personnel

The problem with Imola as well though, is if surrounding infrastructure, like roads and hotels are also blocked then that will make it difficult for people to actually attend the race. I think even if the race somehow goes ahead, they're going to see a lot of people demanding refunds, simply because they cannot make it in to the circuit, or dont have anywhere to stay etc etc....you might even see this problem with team personnel
Yeah I think that’ll be more the issue because I’m guessing the track itself will have drainage systems or whatever installed, plus Thursday actually looks dry. I hate that track with a passion anyway, but the current F1 management will do literally anything possible to allow it to run I’m sure

that might be an issue for teams too, not sure if they have all managed to get their hospitality units and trucks there yet or not 😬

[
Currently not far off 😬🥲
yikes. yeah i was gonna say... at least the river hasn't gone over its banks... but this makes me think it definitely will.
Maybe Redbull can loan them some sandbags?
---
that might be an issue for teams too, not sure if they have all managed to get their hospitality units and trucks there yet or not 😬
apparently tickets still up for sale cheap

Apparently as of now the circuit is fine but who knows what it’ll look like after another 24 hours of it

Currently not far off 😬🥲
Yikes
I hope houses are okay
There are a few cities past few days here in Croatia where people are dealing with this in their basements or waiting for it to come ☹

What's this ffs - the rule is Christmas (winter) Eurovision song contest (spring) and then summer 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.