Formula 1 Wags #173 Euro Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I can totally see lance getting himself a date for his sister's wedding. Apparently he was also on Raya, as was proven by someone who filmed herself on it and risked getting kicked off because no one believed her.
Plus I mean, he needed a date, lets be honest. Just sucks to go solo on that day when everyone is looking at you as close family.

I have absolutely no issue with any of this and I think he get's a +1 of whoever the hell he wants to bring to his sister's wedding. He met her a month ago, cool, she's really lucky and he must like her enough to deal with her an entire wedding weekend.
Not wearing black used to be a thing especially when many weddings were earlier in the day. But now a lot of people have night weddings where black dresses fit with black tie and I think its makes you less looking for attention with a dress if you are a last minute invite too.
I dont know anything about her other than she's israeli and acts (more than heidi) so no judgement from me
lance is a billionaire's kid and obviously is the perfect example of someone who gets absolutely everything he wants. including an F1 seat. a wedding date doesnt surprise me.
---

If they have a magazine write about them and mention aston martin, does it count as an advertising write off?
Really I feel a huge fee was paid to her glam team. Those people were doing serious duty all weekend.
but really gotta give it to chloe... she at least appeared to be totally relaxed and embracing the princess life
Yes I think she used Hung Vanngo for her make-up and he’s a big time Hollywood MUA. He does Selena Gomez’s make up a lot!

Totally random but this fashion PR girl I follow on TikTok was there. (Same girl who posted Chloe and Scotty before anyone else had!) I read on her profile or link from her profile that she’s started doing PR for weddings. She did Ivy Getty’s wedding. Anyway kinda wouldn’t surprise me if there is some kind of PR plan behind it. Look at Sophia Richie who’s become so popular after her wedding!

I also agree with you that for all the money spent and dress changes, etc. she seemed to have a great time! Her and Scotty look very in love. 💕

Reactions: 3
You guys might need to hope all this wedding content keeps coming so you’re entertained because I can’t imagine the Grand Prix going ahead this weekend, has anyone seen the weather predicted in that region?! Literal red warnings for rain and if that comes to fruition the government will just cancel it outright, there’s been so much flooding in the area as it is

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Why is carmen in paris?
---
You guys might need to hope all this wedding content keeps coming so you’re entertained because I can’t imagine the Grand Prix going ahead this weekend, has anyone seen the weather predicted in that region?! Literal red warnings for rain and if that comes to fruition the government will just cancel it outright, there’s been so much flooding in the area as it is
Yeah the weather people have been talking about that for weeks. Like that area is just attracting constant rain right now. I'm sure they will do everything possible but at least Italy and Ferrari get 2 races. I want a race but not total carnage
---
HA! Valtteri and Tiffany had theor own excessive date night
I will accept you in wag white Tiffany
Because a few week ago you took a face plant I mud and completed a race with an open cut down your leg.

Last edited:
So this just popped up amongst the Stroll/James wedding and I nearly freaked out.
Screenshot_20230515_203056_Instagram.jpg

Ugh just reminded me every damn June wedding anniversary is about to hit. When do I stop having to pretend to care about other people's anniversary... I've already spent thousands on your life events I'll never get back.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So this just popped up amongst the Stroll/James wedding and I nearly freaked out.
View attachment 2173072
Ugh just reminded me every damn June wedding anniversary is about to hit. When do I stop having to pretend to care about other people's anniversary... I've already spent thousands on your life events I'll never get back.
She reminds me of my auntie who reposts every single life event on Facebook!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes I think she used Hung Vanngo for her make-up and he’s a big time Hollywood MUA. He does Selena Gomez’s make up a lot!

Totally random but this fashion PR girl I follow on TikTok was there. (Same girl who posted Chloe and Scotty before anyone else had!) I read on her profile or link from her profile that she’s started doing PR for weddings. She did Ivy Getty’s wedding. Anyway kinda wouldn’t surprise me if there is some kind of PR plan behind it. Look at Sophia Richie who’s become so popular after her wedding!

I also agree with you that for all the money spent and dress changes, etc. she seemed to have a great time! Her and Scotty look very in love. 💕
Do you mind sharing the PR girl’s handle? I love me some good wedding content to dream about for my own (whenever that actually happens). Sofia Richie wasn’t super on my radar until her wedding — big shout out to her PR team. The wedding and after party looked 💯

Do you mind sharing the PR girl’s handle? I love me some good wedding content to dream about for my own (whenever that actually happens). Sofia Richie wasn’t super on my radar until her wedding — big shout out to her PR team. The wedding and after party looked 💯
I think its Savannah Engel
Her @ on Instagram: savannah_engel
And her TikTok is the same

Reactions: 1
I know I’m confused as to what she wore when 😂
Versace - First night/rehearsal dinner?
Dior wedding dress - wedding ceremony & reception?
Then I she she removed the tulle top part at some point?
Then second wedding dress with gloves/sleeves - for after party?
White dress with pink flowers - from her day 2 party?
---

Like minimum 1 mil probably closer to 2
Yeah this one was a)reharsal dinner or Saturday dress
IMG_7118.jpeg

Friday
Yes dior main one , than she had this one
IMG_7119.jpeg

and this one is short 😅
IMG_7117.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I believe it though, he has the next one lined up before he gets rid of the previous one. Doesn't make him bad, just a serial monogamist that cant be alone
I'm not going to lie, I believe it too 💀

What I'm unsure of is how he was able to cheat last year during the summer and manage to get away with it-considering his fans are all over him. I mean, they were getting on TikTok to analyze Alexandra's bathroom walls at some point 💀💀

Reactions: 4
I'm not going to lie, I believe it too 💀

What I'm unsure of is how he was able to cheat last year during the summer and manage to get away with it-considering his fans are all over him. I mean, they were getting on TikTok to analyze Alexandra's bathroom walls at some point 💀💀
Easy. NDA or lucky to get non kiss-and-teller (Lando would never) 😂
And they are right he is not an angel. Almost none of them is. It's just their fans having this picture of them being the fairy tale princes who do everything right.

Reactions: 6
Definitely thinking Lawrence wasn't there now. Kind of funny when you consider the fact he most likely paid for the majority of it 😅
or he was there . came 10 min before the ceremony and let Lance do his job 😅 but it is def weird 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.