Formula 1 Wags #173 Euro Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lance walked Chloe to the altar😳
View attachment 2173389
I don't know her mom. But in this picture her mom(???) And Lance are sitting front row. If daddy Stroll was there he would also sit there? Maybe he is behind the dress?? But i would expect to see mum and dad pics. But haven't seen Scotty's parents too? Maybe they didn't wanted to be shown on social media?!
Screenshot_20230516_114418_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
Scotty's dad is on the opposite side of that photo and is in most of the group groomsmen ones. And I'm sure Chloe's mum was in DR's daniel3.jpg dump with Scotty. Scotty's mum i haven't seen in official photos but I have seen her in the festivities... πŸ€ͺ
---
Scotty's dad is on the opposite side of that photo and is in most of the group groomsmen ones. And I'm sure Chloe's mum was in DR's daniel3.jpg dump with Scotty. Scotty's mum i haven't seen in official photos but I have seen her in the festivities... πŸ€ͺ
I thought his dad was the gentleman hes clasping hands, but i actually think his parents are front row infront of DR
IMG_7929.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know her mom. But in this picture her mom(???) And Lance are sitting front row. If daddy Stroll was there he would also sit there? Maybe he is behind the dress?? But i would expect to see mum and dad pics. But haven't seen Scotty's parents too? Maybe they didn't wanted to be shown on social media?!
View attachment 2173583
Yeah i dont know how her mom looks πŸ˜… we will see . They are posting more and more πŸ˜…
---
Dress number 3 from the weekend πŸ˜… 😍
IMG_7126.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Don't know what they want to show, but the looks on the faces are a bit scary

• Haha
When do you think they will make a decision?
Well it seems the track is fine but the Italians declared a severe alert for the area in the coming days. I think k they will wait until the last possible moment. Everything is already there. If not have a pizza party and film it
Screenshot_20230516_091834_Instagram.jpg

---
I don't think k the Italian fans are gonna be too happy if it's cancelled.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.