Formula 1 Wags #173 Euro Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe posted this, frontcover
View attachment 2174445
They put George and Amal to shame. These wedding planners are solid gold to pull this off.
Totally understand why they waited on photos
what a turn around time to get this out too.
---
Still think the race will wait until the last possible second but here's the latest. We should be watching this river level sensor. If the water goes over it takes a while to go back

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I know was like could she make the font any smaller
---
Apparently they have closed schools and roads from flooding for tomorrow and are concerned the car paks will not be usable. This isn't just bout fans but all the track workers in the area as well risking it to set up. That's the bigger concern right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
HEIDI ON THE COVER OF VOGUE!
(sorry, couldn't resist)
Is she now famous?!
---
She looks stunning!!!!!
Only one question. How party in a dress with a lot of skin showing? Is there tape involved?
I imagine me wearing a dress like that (you may laugh...not in a million years i could wear something like that🀣), but if i could. I am so clumsy i would be showing parts that not are to be shown...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she now famous?!
---

She looks stunning!!!!!
Only one question. How party in a dress with a lot of skin showing? Is there tape involved?
I imagine me wearing a dress like that (you may laugh...not in a million years i could wear something like that🀣), but if i could. I am so clumsy i would be showing parts that not are to be shown...
I would tape my whole body with dress like this πŸ˜… but she is dating Daniel , girl likes adrenalin I guess πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
IDK if people here are following but Liam Lawson's girlfriend is being exposed for being an anti-vax Trump family fangirl

I need Nyck to fight for that seat, we don't need racist barbie in the paddock.Kelly is enough.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
IDK if people here are following but Liam Lawson's girlfriend is being exposed for being an anti-vax Trump family fangirl

I need Nyck to fight for that seat, we don't need racist barbie in the paddock.Kelly is enough.
People who are not American follows Trump(s) for lulz, but she is American + anti-waxer, so I guess her preferences are very clear here. What an awful human being she is. :sick: And what does it says about him too. Yuck.

Why did f1 lift their vaccine mandate?! Having Nico back in the paddock is bad enough but at least he isn’t a racist bigot

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.