Formula 1 Wags #173 Euro Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First phot of him with the chin fuzz that didn't make me gag.
Screenshot_20230516_144844_Instagram.jpg

Still hate it and want it gone asap

• Heart
Reactions: 6
1684263014228.png

1684263038273.png

She's giving us updates through her song choices, gracias Nilay 🙏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
IDK if people here are following but Liam Lawson's girlfriend is being exposed for being an anti-vax Trump family fangirl

I need Nyck to fight for that seat, we don't need racist barbie in the paddock.Kelly is enough.
pre med student and an anti vaxxer..
ED03797F-9305-4150-AE6A-F85260099252.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah I don't think this is a decision they can leave until last minute to make, especially when people's lives are at risk 😬

• Wow
  • Sad
Yeah I don't think this is a decision they can leave until last minute to make, especially when people's lives are at risk 😬

The problem they have is, theoretically they don’t need to be in the paddock until Friday. What do they do if it’s “fine” by then? I’m assuming insurance will have to pay out for refunds etc and they’ll only do that if it’s proven to be impossible to race there, ie the government itself cancels it. F1 doesn’t have money to burn, people forget they’re a business before anything else and as harsh as it sounds, money will always come first. They didn’t even cancel Melbourne with covid literally going through the paddock until they were forced to

The problem they have is, theoretically they don’t need to be in the paddock until Friday. What do they do if it’s “fine” by then? I’m assuming insurance will have to pay out for refunds etc and they’ll only do that if it’s proven to be impossible to race there, ie the government itself cancels it. F1 doesn’t have money to burn, people forget they’re a business before anything else and as harsh as it sounds, money will always come first. They didn’t even cancel Melbourne with covid literally going through the paddock until they were forced to
Yeah this part, they will wait until the last possible minute to avoid losing money. I wouldn't be surprised if friday FPs get cancelled or some other modification if the paddock isn't fully set up by then. They'll also justify it by doing some charitable donation or whatever to people affected

Reactions: 2
Yeah this part, they will wait until the last possible minute to avoid losing money. I wouldn't be surprised if friday FPs get cancelled or some other modification if the paddock isn't fully set up by then. They'll also justify it by doing some charitable donation or whatever to people affected
That’s what I think will happen, provided the track and paddock themselves aren’t damaged, and obviously that there isn’t a risk of further flooding that could injure people during the race weekend. I mean who knows, maybe they’ll prove me wrong but I just know how much money it would cost them to pull an entire race weekend and if they don’t get an insurance payout I don’t see it being that feasible in all honesty. I guess it depends a lot on how much worse it gets overnight and into tomorrow. Right now apparently personnel are just being moved away and told to stay out as a precaution rather than the paddock being wrecked or anything

I definitely wouldn't be surprised if they did go as far as to cancel friday but carry on saturday and sunday. However its supposed to be raining all weekend so id imagine the drivers would bring up the point of it being so dangerous for them to just have 1 practice on a full wet track. But then again when have F1 ever listened to what the drivers say 😬😅
---
Or it just becomes a Spa repeat 😬

Friday, Saturday and Sunday look to “only” be light rain and it’ll be dry Thursday, so I can’t imagine them making a decision before Thursday evening

Also not sure if Imola is a track where it is required for the medical helicopter to be able to take off? I know thats been a reason in the past but think it only applies to tracks where the closest hospital is further away than a normal ambulance is able to get within the required time frame (can't quite remember the details, but saw it in a video on track requirements)

Also not sure if Imola is a track where it is required for the medical helicopter to be able to take off? I know thats been a reason in the past but think it only applies to tracks where the closest hospital is further away than a normal ambulance is able to get within the required time frame (can't quite remember the details, but saw it in a video on track requirements)
God, that gave me such a flashback to Suzuka and Jules. Literally just had chills down my spine. That would 100% be a reason to cancel if that’s the case but I’m not sure on which circuits it applies to. Imola does seem quite remote though

God, that gave me such a flashback to Suzuka and Jules. Literally just had chills down my spine. That would 100% be a reason to cancel if that’s the case but I’m not sure on which circuits it applies to. Imola does seem quite remote though
Definitely needs to be taken into consideration. If I remember correctly the rule was either implemented as a result of or at least taken a lot more seriously after what happened at Suzuka.

Definitely needs to be taken into consideration. If I remember correctly the rule was either implemented as a result of or at least taken a lot more seriously after what happened at Suzuka.
Yeah it was. Tbf even if it’s not a helicopter it still needs to be drivable on the roads for a normal ambulance and right now the whole region doesn’t look like it will be

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.