Formula 1 Wags #173 Euro Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time to shake off the horrendous waste of a race that was Miami, and head for a more familiar vibe.

2 week break and we will be back in Imola, hopefully with upgrades that actually may anyone else competitive

(Also have a feeling we may get a few more cringe miami moments tonight)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She's achieved her pinterest vision.... finally.
just had to get rid of all the red in her life

1683521444615.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow Elon was there at Miami with his son with Grimes.

He was probably thinking if he should create his own and compete in Formula E!

Reactions: 1
Speaking of formula e...
I've been patient an fair, but hes by far the worst rookie. Just saw this on board now and shocked lando wasn't more pissed. Good save tho
So who is getting his AT seat next year?
Nyck I tried. Even a Portuguese bikini model can't save you right now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Well, those Luisa's friends were in Ferrari again.... I wouldn't be surprised if Luisa in fact partied with Carlos after all 😂
1683524143549.png

---
I've been patient an fair, but hes by far the worst rookie. Just saw this on board now and shocked lando wasn't more pissed. Good save tho
So who is getting his AT seat next year?
Nyck I tried. Even a Portuguese bikini model can't save you right now
Yeah, I thought Logan was bad... but at least he is not crashing as much. (he is still bad though, but because he is American they'll keep him as long as someone's patience runs out)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
View attachment 2155797
he should’ve gotten it this year 😇
I really hope so. Feel like Helmet offered him up in the Honda exchange program(inmade that up, but looks like red bulls gonna be exchanging us drivers with ford now. he's doing really well o. Super formula and I do think this extra year will be good for him before f1. Helmet ows him that for signing de vries. I don't think he would have been much better... well better than logan at least.

I really hope so. Feel like Helmet offered him up in the Honda exchange program(inmade that up, but looks like red bulls gonna be exchanging us drivers with ford now. he's doing really well o. Super formula and I do think this extra year will be good for him before f1. Helmet ows him that for signing de vries. I don't think he would have been much better... well better than logan at least.
Would they offer it to Daniel?

Also didn't Nyck leave his formal e contract entirely? So he'd be screwed.
---
Would they offer it to Daniel?
He wouldn't take it. He knows what that team is...
B team. But that video of him throwing yuki in the water was a nice peek into that possibility
Really I want Yuki in the red bull.
Sorry checo max is only making you a bottas
But I think part of the point if AT is for red bull to transition their juniors. Putting Daniel in one would yet again screw junior (who is also hella cheaper)

Last edited:
I know I'm harsh and I like Daniel, but I think he is done. He is officially retired and he's not going to race anymore (unless he replaces someone for one race or so). There is simply no place for him anymore as full time job. As @Louanne also said, he would only take top 4 teams and lets face it, noone is going to replace anyone with Daniel there.

Reactions: 15
Well apparently the pizza restaurant is still around. Went looking for photos and found this one of lando and hamster in the jolly
T

Screenshot_20230508_022759_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.