Formula 1 Wags #170 Spring Break Shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flicked onto Hamsters stream for the last 5 mins to see him trying to brag about the fact he was slightly quicker than Lando while he was on the sim and Lando was using the logitech wheel at his desk 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
slayyyy.png

He is slaying so hard in this 😤 😤
(the only outfit he's worn that I actually approve of)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I mean just look a cha
1681586267394.png

she's out there actually loving life with her sister around again
dancing like no ones watching (or at least obviously filming for the repost)
she says duck the haters (and those red cars)

• Heart
Also, in defence of Tattle....yes some of it can be 'abrasive' but several threads have really made a difference to holding influencers/celebs to account so sometimes the screenshotted truth can be unpalatable but it remains important in my view.

• Heart
This used to be her photo on the website last year this time. and i believe she was working and balancing wag life like a champ
but other than her linked in... there is no aknowlegement that she is employed there "full time" enough to be on the page.
1681587985781.png

Reactions: 2
I think Carmen would genuinely get a lot more respect if she was just honest about her work....majority of the week I am work from home, but I'm glued to my laptop and having to still do a lottt of work even though I am not in the office....there is truly NO WAY in my opinion she can be doing that much work whilst also living the lifestyle she also portrays....either that or she is spinning way tooooooo many plates at the same time and she'll make herself seriously ill or she'll burn herself out (not wishing for her to get ill just to clarify)...finance is a demanding sector and she'll have numerous clients who expect services from her who aren't going to take "oops sorry my boyfriend is racing this weekend" as an excuse????

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think Carmen would genuinely get a lot more respect if she was just honest about her work....majority of the week I am work from home, but I'm glued to my laptop and having to still do a lottt of work even though I am not in the office....there is truly NO WAY in my opinion she can be doing that much work whilst also living the lifestyle she also portrays....either that or she is spinning way tooooooo many plates at the same time and she'll make herself seriously ill or she'll burn herself out (not wishing for her to get ill just to clarify)...finance is a demanding sector and she'll have numerous clients who expect services from her who aren't going to take "oops sorry my boyfriend is racing this weekend" as an excuse????
100% yes. ESPECIALLY the part about being in client relations with finance. Clients, especially now, are freaking out and they do expect you to be there on the other end of the phone when they have millions with you
giving the younger audience that she's relatable
when she's tossing out BS misleading information
doesnt need to give us some detailed explanation
but stop acting like you are doing everything
its not cool to convince young girls they can live that life

a passionate finance female (or maybe a step above intern)
who is actually just living off the George merc shine
the timing of it all to me is the most revealing

again if they break up. it aint gonna be pretty
hey at least cha did her influencing without Charles in every single ad
---
Honestly I've seen Heidi get more crap than anyone the past week
---
okay moving on to much more interesting things.
Nilay posting songs in Portuguese?
1681590378111.png

does the translate lyrics things and....
1681590432246.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What I love about these two is that it doesn't seem like anything's forced, their relationship just flows so easily and they show up whenever, wherever ❤

elenaestei.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.