Formula 1 Wags #170 Spring Break Shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What crap is Heidi getting? That’s she’s in Japan and DR hasn’t been to see her?
went back to what i saw last night and this is the only bit left
basically that Daniel had to get her a job (away from him in Japan for months ok... like did honda book her an acting job? random)
or that she's given up acting for daniel (so why was she in Japan?)
went through them pretty quickly because i feel like all hate to Heidi is predominantly jealousy
girl isnt trying to influence a damn thing

1681594083431.png

oh nevermind found some more
1681594346505.png

I mean c'mon she was a better actress than Kika!
She lasted more than 2 episodes on portuguese soap operas and didnt even have a famous mom (but did have a famous dad but i dont think thats why she got the role)
1681594431189.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
went back to what i saw last night and this is the only bit left
basically that Daniel had to get her a job (away from him in Japan for months ok... like did honda book her an acting job? random)
or that she's given up acting for daniel (so why was she in Japan?)
went through them pretty quickly because i feel like all hate to Heidi is predominantly jealousy
girl isnt trying to influence a damn thing

View attachment 2103274
oh nevermind found some more
View attachment 2103280
I mean c'mon she was a better actress than Kika!
She lasted more than 2 episodes on portuguese soap operas and didnt even have a famous mom (but did have a famous dad but i dont think thats why she got the role)
View attachment 2103284
Thank you for clarifying! I hadn’t seen that!

Reactions: 2
Thank you for clarifying! I hadn’t seen that!
yeah i seemed so random when i saw it last night too.
but i guess its made it to multiple gossip sites so must be triggering a lot of people that she like maybe posted a photo of her maybe filming something

Reactions: 2
yeah i seemed so random when i saw it last night too.
but i guess its made it to multiple gossip sites so must be triggering a lot of people that she like maybe posted a photo of her maybe filming something
Yeh I didn’t know if I had missed some posts on here or something. I feel like Heidi does get a hard time not sure if more or less than other wags but considering she’s pretty quiet on SM.

Reactions: 1
Yeh I didn’t know if I had missed some posts on here or something. I feel like Heidi does get a hard time not sure if more or less than other wags but considering she’s pretty quiet on SM.
Im pretty sure she's never posted any kind of ad or gift. I used to be mad because I'm like Heidi deserves better than DR! .. for a while when he was being all shady about it at first. Now it's a different story and if she wants to not act, or act, whatever, they are happy in love and she has the ability to live that life with him
And not convince us she's working
Or reselling us crappy jewelry
---
Also thankful for thse two

---
Max Doc part 3

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
So this 3rd part has a lot.of Kelly. Which isn't really surprising, but now that I've seen the series i think it makes a lot more sense why she was at so many random races.at the end of last year. His family is present and they have not included anything having to do with P
But there are cats.....

Reactions: 3
What I love about these two is that it doesn't seem like anything's forced, their relationship just flows so easily and they show up whenever, wherever ❤

View attachment 2103182
Yup, they look natural now. Maybe they finally grew up and realized they don't have to prove anything to anyone and there is no need for those forced lovey dovey social media show offs just to prove public how much they love each other. 👏👏👏 I don't really like using "couple goals" as I find it weird, but these two are definitely more couple goals than lets say Carmen and George, their way too public relationship seems too exhausting and a bit fake.
---
I think Carmen would genuinely get a lot more respect if she was just honest about her work....majority of the week I am work from home, but I'm glued to my laptop and having to still do a lottt of work even though I am not in the office....there is truly NO WAY in my opinion she can be doing that much work whilst also living the lifestyle she also portrays....either that or she is spinning way tooooooo many plates at the same time and she'll make herself seriously ill or she'll burn herself out (not wishing for her to get ill just to clarify)...finance is a demanding sector and she'll have numerous clients who expect services from her who aren't going to take "oops sorry my boyfriend is racing this weekend" as an excuse????
This This THIS! I don't know why people think working from home instead of the office means doing whatever you want whenever you want. She is definitely exaggerating a lot when she talks about her life, trying to be more than everyone else and that is not healthy at all (and I don't mean her actual health right now). I don't know why she feels she needs to appear as the coolest one ever, but she should definitely calm down a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Kika and Pierre at a Jay z show in Paris
While Estie an Elena get the PSF seats. I know that was difficult for Pierre but after last race they have to keep them separate and Wag happy. Unfortunately sharl is off frolicking around with alexa and is like nope I'm done trying to fix the French

• Haha
Kika and Pierre at a Jay z show in Paris
While Estie an Elena get the PSF seats. I know that was difficult for Pierre but after last race they have to keep them separate and Wag happy. Unfortunately sharl is off frolicking around with alexa and is like nope I'm done trying to fix the French
Wonder if Sharl will go to the tennis finals today. With or without her. I would guess a lot of important people who are in Monaco will go.
(probably not Lando though 😂)

Haven't seen any pictures yet but theres a few posts of people saying they met Lando at the tennis. Wonder if Hamster has once again tagged along or if hes still attached to/refusing to leave the sim 🤣

Haven't seen any pictures yet but theres a few posts of people saying they met Lando at the tennis. Wonder if Hamster has once again tagged along or if hes still attached to/refusing to leave the sim 🤣
OMG I was JUST thinking what if lando brought his boyfriend too
(
---
kika was there too!
So much judgement
1681646194203.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Vallteri is today in Holland (Limburg area) for supporting Tiffany who is there for the AmstelGoldRace. Picture with a fan
Screenshot_20230416_144236_Instagram.jpg

Vallteri and Alex are the only drivers who use their little free time to go and supporting their girlfriends.
Other drivers don't do that i think...
(Or is it because other wags don't have real jobs with responsebilities?? )

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Vallteri is today in Holland (Limburg area) for supporting Tiffany who is there for the AmstelGoldRace. Picture with a fan
View attachment 2104396
Vallteri and Alex are the only drivers who use their little free time to go and supporting their girlfriends.
i mean ferni went to a moto gp race last year
which probably wasnt 100% only to support andrea broadcasting

What I think is even more awesome is that both Valtteri and Alex have taken up their partner's sport and are there for training too.
Alex has been golfing with Lily all weekend thay are together.

Reactions: 6
i mean ferni went to a moto gp race last year
which probably wasnt 100% only to support andrea broadcasting
Yeah, well, George can't exactly hold a "I love you! You are the best!" banner in the background of the presentation Carmen might do... can he?! :sneaky:
Or sit in the corner at the meeting, doing this:

• Haha
Reactions: 11

For this night, I can't believe
That its finally me and you, and you and me
Just Us,
And your friend, Steve

Do-do-do-do-do KIKA Steve 🎶 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.