Formula 1 Wags #170 Spring Break Shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Following all the chaos that was the 2023 Australian GP
we find ourselves with a way too long 3 weeks to go until Baku and upgrades
Factories gonna be pushing hard and hopefully the drives will be too... just not in the car

Has Kelly finished her closets yet? Is she going to share any space with Max?
What will Lando do now that Hamster has moved in with Hamstress?
Where will Carmen go for her vacation (with G)?
How far will Valtteri go to fangirl over Tiffany's races?
Where will Isa and Elena go on another paid hotel stay/ad
Will Charles be able to have some time with his girlfriend without all of Monaco trying to take blurry photos of her?
LICK send us a sign!

Really I'm just missing the Joy of MTV Spring Break in Panama City Beach Florida... a 90s/00s treasure.

Anyway let the (other) drama begin.

Untitled-2.jpg

1680457340292.png

1680457416042.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Following all the chaos that was the 2023 Australian GP
we find ourselves with a way too long 3 weeks to go until Baku and upgrades
Factories gonna be pushing hard and hopefully the drives will be too... just not in the car

Has Kelly finished her closets yet? Is she going to share any space with Max?
What will Lando do now that Hamster has moved in with Hamstress?
Where will Carmen go for her vacation (with G)?
How far will Valtteri go to fangirl over Tiffany's races?
Where will Isa and Elena go on another paid hotel stay/ad
Will Charles be able to have some time with his girlfriend without all of Monaco trying to take blurry photos of her?

Really I'm just missing the Joy of MTV Spring Break in Panama City Beach Florida... a 90s/00s treasure.

Anyway let the (other) drama begin.

View attachment 2073668
Wooooo, Spring Break carnage please!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah right. For a guy who says he wants to stay private when in a relationship. He did hide Heidi for a long time. (When Heidi didn"t drop hints we still wouldn't know if they were dating.). He is a king in hiding "activities".

Screenshot_20230402_194753_Instagram.jpg

Meanwhile Heidi is in Tokyo and looking different in pictures (more make up, classy outfit, more like she was dressing before she and DR got together). When in a relationship you start to like and accept things of your partner. But she looks like a different person compared what we see on pictures when she is with DR (less make up, hair different, wearing DR oversized clothes). They look cute together, but there is something that is a bit weird between them. And i can't describe exactly what.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Alpine's post:

alpines post.jpg

I don't know how I'll survive without a grand prix until Azerbaijan, I need some LICK chaos to distract me. Luisa, girl, please pull through πŸ™ πŸ™

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Luisas dad wearing an ROC Sweden hoodie in her story πŸ‘€
I remember someone saying he is a motorsport fan anyway but still interesting πŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Luisas dad wearing an ROC Sweden hoodie in her story πŸ‘€
I remember someone saying he is a motorsport fan anyway but still interesting πŸ˜…
just saying... people from portugal dont go to cold icy places in the winter
and he definitely didnt order it online
and Luisa did basically regift him a bunch of her swag (suspicious antwerp hoodies)
@Futtrit.... I'm holding on to this
---
Yeah right. For a guy who says he wants to stay private when in a relationship. He did hide Heidi for a long time. (When Heidi didn"t drop hints we still wouldn't know if they were dating.). He is a king in hiding "activities".

View attachment 2073730

Meanwhile Heidi is in Tokyo and looking different in pictures (more make up, classy outfit, more like she was dressing before she and DR got together). When in a relationship you start to like and accept things of your partner. But she looks like a different person compared what we see on pictures when she is with DR (less make up, hair different, wearing DR oversized clothes). They look cute together, but there is something that is a bit weird between them. And i can't describe exactly what.
I thought this was JenJen at first

• Haha
Reactions: 7

View attachment 2073730

She’s been in Japan for a very long time, no?

View attachment 2073730

Bobby breathe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he did hide her for a reason and it was his choiceπŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ we can't do notning about it and maybe their relashionship is now different πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Well i dont think there is nothing wrong to dress up for girls night πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
I think only weird thing between them is the age gap and money thing that everyone is talking about.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone better do something. But I'm afraid they are all going to lay low. I am not interested in a 3 week break. :cry: Then Baku. With a sprint race.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.