Formula 1 Wags #170 Spring Break Shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
went back to what i saw last night and this is the only bit left
basically that Daniel had to get her a job (away from him in Japan for months ok... like did honda book her an acting job? random)
or that she's given up acting for daniel (so why was she in Japan?)
went through them pretty quickly because i feel like all hate to Heidi is predominantly jealousy
girl isnt trying to influence a damn thing

View attachment 2103274
oh nevermind found some more
View attachment 2103280
I mean c'mon she was a better actress than Kika!
She lasted more than 2 episodes on portuguese soap operas and didnt even have a famous mom (but did have a famous dad but i dont think thats why she got the role)
View attachment 2103284
Yeah saw them too. I also talk about them, and i am sometimes jeaulous and i make jokes. Or sarcastic comments. But this is going a bit to far. First people say she is doing nothing. Now she is doing something for herself. And now it is also not good.

That is the negative site of social media. People post what tbey want. But we will never now how they in real live are. And when they post they have to deal with all the comments.

FB_IMG_1673881579056.jpg

Other (DR pages) post things like this..
Screenshot_20230415_162644_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230415_162748_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230415_162654_Instagram.jpg

Saw this one too. It is what they think it is from what they see on social media. But maybe DR and HB see eachother more frequently than is shown. And if not. It's non of our business. If it works for them it's ok. My friends husband is in the army. Real time together in a year, maybe 4 months? The rest of the year he is working. They are married for 10 years. So not being together a lot doesn't mean you have a bad or weird relationship.
Screenshot_20230411_155723_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230322_220613_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
Yeah, well, George can't exactly hold a "I love you! You are the best!" banner in the background of the presentation Carmen might do... can he?! :sneaky:
Or sit in the corner at the meeting, doing this:
He could... if she would actually ever hold a presentation or did something its being done at work

• Haha

(@monza please gag with me, wat was that move? :sick:)

-Charles pretending that the game is so interesting he doesn't know whats happening beside him, I love him so much :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
\

-Charles pretending that the game is so interesting he doesn't know whats happening beside him, I love him so much :LOL:
even she's like..... why?
---
Ha!
I thought I saw Valtteri out in the field this morning with his camera on the sidelines
he's hilarious, had to feed the badger in monaco before he left and always taking in the local wildlife
1681652162567.png

---
Vallteri is today in Holland (Limburg area) for supporting Tiffany who is there for the AmstelGoldRace. Picture with a fan
View attachment 2104396
Vallteri and Alex are the only drivers who use their little free time to go and supporting their girlfriends.
Other drivers don't do that i think...
(Or is it because other wags don't have real jobs with responsebilities?? )
oh he was definitely wearing this too.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Wow look at that chemistry
So passionate and natural

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20230416_154825_Facebook.jpg

DR visited the firm of the lady who posted this with his dad to bring a bottle of wine. She says she knows the family and told DR left Australia today

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know he's not there alone...
---
impressed the shirt is perfectly pressed today

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
My opinion on thr criticism on the 'Tattle opinions'; I genuinenly don't want anyone to feel bad, people feeling good all around is unequivocally the best. But if someone makes "influencing others" their entire job and they get paid for it (more than most get for their fulltime job) I think people are also allowed to give their opinion (if it of course doesn't curse them out or invoke violence or anything like that) on that, since it's literally their job. And as a Dutch woman, we put honesty above most other things, so Carmen lying about her work is definitely annoying. I do get that her fans are annoyed, but any person receiving criticism will have people defending them. Doesn't mean thT the people who have criticism on someone have to stop, cause then no one would be able to dislike anything ever.
Anyone invoking violence or calling her a sl*t or b*tch is WAY out of line though and should NEVER be tolerated.
But yeah I'm of the opinion that honest criticism should be allowed, even if you don't entirely agree with it.

Reactions: 5
F1Twitter discovering that Carlos Sainz avenue exists (in Madrid), but when you find it on the map you can see there are other interesting street names around there too. There is also one for Fernando too 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.