Formula 1 Wags #170 Spring Break Shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230415_154027.jpg

Why do I get the impression 'struggled financially' means they lost one of their holiday homes?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Daniel is in London
Screenshot_20230415_170825_Instagram.jpg

Edit:
Maybe scotty en Chloe's wedding is in the next few weeks? DR back in Europe?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
"Running errands today", well it just proves that those really rich people never do their own grocery shopping. Maybe she is busy buying a lipstick??

sarcastic mode on......
Really rich people (who have money because of their rich daddy's/family ) think running errands like this or "work" is so special to share on social media.
Normal people (well i call myself normal) don't post about this because it would look like this
View attachment 2102243
View attachment 2102248
Yeah I stopped explaining why I don't do video calls.
---
Also this makes me so happy. From 4,8 to 2,5 in 2 days View attachment 2102375
Wow this needed to happen.
---
View attachment 2102284
Why do I get the impression 'struggled financially' means they lost one of their holiday homes?

---
View attachment 2102284
She didnt drop the (less than stellar) university name? That's finance 101

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Im going to coachella with my sister next week-end (she is from LA) so manifesting I see Lewis 🕯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 2102284
not sure as Spain really struggled in 2008 and following years, so could be more.

but her bit about working full time and reducing flying as much as possible is just something I can’t get behind as she seems to be commuting weekly from Monaco to London and is on another trip already..and working full time?

Reactions: 7
Im going to coachella with my sister next week-end (she is from LA) so manifesting I see Lewis 🕯
Oh I'm routing for you... but in my experience he's gonna be hiding more than heidi. Wondering if he's even hanging out or just there for the fashion payout, the ladies, and a few friends. definitely would be surprised to see him around, but please send photos if you do
but really stay safe and have such a great time!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
wot.png

-One word about Carmen and its like we've committed a crime 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2102284
*family struggled financially* is playing on symphaty just as that made up epileptic seizure last month (which still pisses me off as duck)

Fake ass seriously promoting you can gain financial wealth by dressing up, turning on computer, drinking matcha, colouring planner, going to the gym, taking a pic in the bathroom hm hm hm today drained me lets go on the vacation - what, havent been this week on one yet...

---
View attachment 2102783

I hope police will send Port Cop on us

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2102783

Um... WHAT LIES have we made up?
SHE'S the LIAR. saying she works 9-5 and whatever else
when shes NOT listed anymore on their website

these teenage gossip accounts should really look into what actual defamation in
girl hasnt even come close to what any of the others have been through
and she sure as hell isnt being financially impacted by any of it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2102783

What are Carmen's ass lickers smoking? :rolleyes:
And what do they expect from it? Carmen to thank them for defending them from evils who don't like her stupid antics? :rolleyes:
God now I don't like Carmen even less (or is it more? I'm not englishing today) and it's their fault - how about THAT?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Also i havent even like called her horse face or that she has an eating disorder or whatever other tit cha gets on a daily basis

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Um... WHAT LIES have we made up?
SHE'S the LIAR. saying she works 9-5 and whatever else
when shes NOT listed anymore on their website

these teenage gossip accounts should really look into what actual defamation in
girl hasnt even come close to what any of the others have been through
and she sure as hell isnt being financially impacted by any of it
SHE SAID 8 TO 18

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.