Formula 1 Wags #170 Spring Break Shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think it's going to be the very same set of the questions/answers as twice before (or course with a need to sneak G in some answers even if not related to him at all) or will she surprise with something new? :unsure:
1681556989414.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love that Seb's starting to show a bit more of his personal life on Insta

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Do you think it's going to be the very same set of the questions/answers as twice before (or course with a need to sneak G in some answers even if not related to him at all) or will she surprise with something new? :unsure:
View attachment 2101906
No way *what podcasts you listen/shopping pages you browse while pretending to work twice a week* pass?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And here's the vacation I was waiting for
She will not be at work for another week

Ahh love the ask me anything bullshit excuse for engagement. But sure, let's see.
If I see some subtle bs dropping ads and femme finance power.... I may go full cinnamon

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is the point of these handbags purses whatever it is? I mean, seriously now. It seems to me more like an expensive inconvenience than something that would maybe enhance my outfit or to be actually useful. Whoever came up with these should be cancelled. And influencers are just stupid to keep promoting it.
1681562513367.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is the point of these handbags purses whatever it is? I mean, seriously now. It seems to me more like an expensive inconvenience than something that would maybe enhance my outfit or to be actually useful. Whoever came up with these should be cancelled. And influencers are just stupid to keep promoting it.
View attachment 2102073
It holds her phone obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So just to point out, tiffany has another huge race tomorrow (praying for valtteri fan boy/ water boy appearance)
oh and yeah she totally beat up from last week but gonna go race like 100 miles.

also since i've actually been able to watch some cycling without F1, i just heard this story about Tadej getting his Richard Mille stolen... ironically on the day he and his fiance took that photo in monaco with lando alex and lily. Anyway the story on how they went after it is another interesting job. They convinced the hotel to let them in his room (ummm okay) while he was getting his post race massage down the hall. Also seems the same crew are going after people by putting GPS on their vehicles and just this story
1681564810593.png

Seriously these athletes need to stop being targeted because their sponsors give them flair.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 2102073
Glorified tampon holder x

• Haha
I think its gonna be hilarious when JenJen starts making her own skincare/makeup line and connor is still gonna be stuck selling sims through lando (and now hamseter)

Reactions: 1
View attachment 2102073
"Running errands today", well it just proves that those really rich people never do their own grocery shopping. Maybe she is busy buying a lipstick??

sarcastic mode on......
Really rich people (who have money because of their rich daddy's/family ) think running errands like this or "work" is so special to share on social media.
Normal people (well i call myself normal) don't post about this because it would look like this
Screenshot_20230415_161703_Pinterest.jpg

a0382c238d9ecd05df0b32bcf991baaa.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
"Running errands today", well it just proves that those really rich people never do their own grocery shopping. Maybe she is busy buying a lipstick??

sarcastic mode on......
Really rich people (who have money because of their rich daddy's/family ) think running errands like this or "work" is so special to share on social media.
Normal people (well i call myself normal) don't post about this because it would look like this
View attachment 2102243
View attachment 2102248
It's so true. It reminds me of the "stars they're just like us!" section that gossip mags used to have. Look at this famous person taking out their trash in their pajamas!

Now they can just post themselves on Instagram when they want a medal for doing mundane tit that normal people do everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.