Formula 1 Wags #170 Spring Break Shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wtff.png

What are these reactions? I need to know what happened in this part of the match :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well that was concerning.. Hamster asked Hamsterette to go off camera/in a different room to order food so she didn't accidentally show her phone with Landos address and she got all stroppy and didn't want to leave πŸ˜¬πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Sick
Well that was concerning.. Hamster asked Hamsterette to go off camera/in a different room to order food so she didn't accidentally show her phone with Landos address and she got all stroppy and didn't want to leave πŸ˜¬πŸ™„
How old is that girl mentally? Seriously she acts like a stubborn and spoiled child. πŸ’€
Lando is way too patient here, I wouldn't really want her around.

Reactions: 5
How old is that girl mentally? Seriously she acts like a stubborn and spoiled child. πŸ’€
Lando is way too patient here, I wouldn't really want her around.
oh what she's there too.
tagging along for the weekend in monaco again
jesus i thought at least lando was able to separate them

Reactions: 1
Did Lando move his good camera to sim? As the one he has on is really tit plus it's moving itself to right and we won't see Lando at all soon πŸ˜‚

It really has its own mind... :rolleyes:
1681668795423.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
i'll give her that
defintiely isnt trying to convince us she has a career planned
Shes said before she wants to be a model after she has finished her degree, translation: her billionaire dad will continue funding her lifestyle until she finds a rich enough future husband to take over (sorry hamster, we all know you still lurk xoxo)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shes said before she wants to be a model after she has finished her degree, translation: her billionaire dad will continue funding her lifestyle until she finds a rich enough future husband to take over (sorry hamster, we all know you still lurk xoxo)
You broke Hamster's heart here πŸ’€
But well, reality is cruel and life is a witch

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.