Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Futtrit

VIP Member
this response to will’s tweet is killing me 😭

also even if it wasn’t playful and it was pure frustration, i don't know why some people made such a big deal out of this. i'm sure many of the drivers have hit their driver room walls at one point, they just weren't caught by will buxton! sneaky guy :LOL:
Someone calling the car an "orange turd" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
Just got through skimming testing results today. So happy to see the cars on track again! I love this sweet summer child time at the start of a long season when teams and fans are hopeful that things will be better this year. Plenty of time for it all to be crushed in the near future but for now give me paddock life, testing, cars, drivers, crazy predictions, and high hopes!

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Let's everyone get DSQ in Saudi or Qatar. Then see what happens.
was gonna say
saudi especially. they are biding for the world cup and from what i've seen are wasting absolutely no cost to appear that "everything is perfectly fine here".
if I were going to pull a protest, saudi would be the place to get away with it

Futtrit

VIP Member
Let's play Lando goes where.....

I think Christian would gnaw his own arm off to get Lando.

Can't ever really see him at Alpine.

Mercedes....hmmm...can't see it

Alfa romeo/Audi. Gets on well with Andreas. Audi would be wanting someone with media appeal. Not sure which driver would get the push though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Aston Martin. Could work. Nando loves him. Just needs to get rid of Lance. (EL REPLACEMENT PLAN)

OOps2022

VIP Member
Monza, I keep forgetting to come here to post this, but since I am here, I have to - no matter the racing, Nyck and his pure little heart will unite them all

21f29efd55162c6718456e5ca51b125ed350534a.jpg
?appId=21791a8992982cd8da851550a453bd7f&quality=0.jpg

*I posted it also to say Lewis looks so mighty fine this weekend I can cry (and forget a bit about how the year began :LOL:)

• Haha
  • Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Personally think netflix and a speaking line was Part of the relationship contract... but it could also be because they didnt want any more hamster.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Carmen seems to be commuting back and forth between Monaco and London - not the easiest with the lack of airport in the city

All for that tax break for George
I give it 6 months max before she quits or finds a way to work remotely 'full time'. Passions change... let's hope her and George dont

hello2723

VIP Member
Let's play Lando goes where.....

I think Christian would gnaw his own arm off to get Lando.

Can't ever really see him at Alpine.

Mercedes....hmmm...can't see it

Alfa romeo/Audi. Gets on well with Andreas. Audi would be wanting someone with media appeal. Not sure which driver would get the push though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Aston Martin. Could work. Nando loves him. Just needs to get rid of Lance. (EL REPLACEMENT PLAN)
Considering the whole Lawrence Stroll paying Prema to not sign Lando situation in 2018 dont think Aston would work. However I would like to see Lando and Nando as teammates

• Haha