Formula 1 Wags #165 Testing time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cringey Valentine is over, now it's time for some new testing (wags) adventures...
1676492373555.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Happy new thread. All the drivers will be coming out of holiday hiding in the next few days, exciting times 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Girl will continue to post birthday content until the next brithday ffs

Screenshot_20230215_231518_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hey guys!! Anyone be able to do a recap of the last few pages??had no power or service for the last few days because of a cyclone. 😭

• Heart
First real DTS season 5 spoilers … surely not the FIA president describing himself as Horners only friend!! Colour me surprised!!! And the return of Cyril for those that love him

---
Hey guys!! Anyone be able to do a recap of the last few pages??had no power or service for the last few days because of a cyclone. 😭
Hope everything’s okay! Don’t think much has happened really aside from discussing the launches

Reactions: 6
First real DTS season 5 spoilers … surely not the FIA president describing himself as Horners only friend!! Colour me surprised!!! And the return of Cyril for those that love him

---

Hope everything’s okay! Don’t think much has happened really aside from discussing the launches
Haha thank you 🙏 everything’s alright just still no power which is never fun but hey I still have my house and loved ones so can’t complain to much!!

• Heart
This Lando radio interview is incredibly cringy, seems the interviewer knows nothing about him apart from popular clips. Hes now trying to get Lando to do another one of those radio checks when he starts singing. Can literally hear Lando cringing 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
This Lando radio interview is incredibly cringy, seems the interviewer knows nothing about him apart from popular clips. Hes now trying to get Lando to do another one of those radio checks when he starts singing. Can literally hear Lando cringing 🤣
i went out of my way to find a stream of it so i could listen if he said anything interesting. first thing i hear is him singing lizzo.. turned it right back off 💀

• Haha
i went out of my way to find a stream of it so i could listen if he said anything interesting. first thing i hear is him singing lizzo.. turned it right back off 💀
Its just him answering one question then 2 songs are played, so not very interesting anyway 😅
---
Lando said he got early access to drive to survive and that there are comments he doesn't regret but maybe shouldn't have said 😬😅

Lets see
- We wish Lando to start knitting (based on the upcoming "project" news with Tom Daley that we know nothing about)
- Lando still wears a bracelet from Lu (as we know), but when asked about it, he refuses to speak (or well, it's cut) about it and Hamster makes fun of him for it (as we all do)
- Pierre drops kind of "I love you" on Kika's IG
- We wonder if Nyck and Eva are still together due to lack of being together (based on their locations/IG posts), however, Eva likes stuff (but she seems to like EVERYTHING including other wags and drivers).
- Nyck also follows Charles' rumored gf. There is still no real confirmation (photos) what's going on between Charles and that girl.
- Mick was in Portugal. Not saying he was with a certain Portuguese girl, but he was in Portugal.
- Wags got flowers for Valentine's, nothing new there. Sandy (and Nicky) win with that over the top celebration. Again. Egle and Nico win for posting something else but flowers (candies).
- Oh yeah and of course there was a discussion which wags will make appearance in DTS
---
Lando said he got early access to drive to survive and that there are comments he doesn't regret but maybe shouldn't have said 😬😅

Reactions: 2
Lando's this morning interview was pretty much just the basic pre-season questions, he did it from the MTC so im guessing its just all media duties from there. He said he flies to Bahrain on Sunday. Also that the DTS crew are good at filming drivers without them knowing they are being filmed, so after these 2 comments today I am seriously wondering what hes said that he wishes he hadn't 😅

Wondering if McLaren will do a shakedown in Bahrain or if they are just going straight into testing without one.

Lando's this morning interview was pretty much just the basic pre-season questions, he did it from the MTC so im guessing its just all media duties from there. He said he flies to Bahrain on Sunday. Also that the DTS crew are good at filming drivers without them knowing they are being filmed, so after these 2 comments today I am seriously wondering what hes said that he wishes he hadn't 😅

Wondering if McLaren will do a shakedown in Bahrain or if they are just going straight into testing without one.
What’s the betting it’ll just be discourse about Daniel yet again

What’s the betting it’ll just be discourse about Daniel yet again
Most likely. My guess would be something along the lines of he understands why McLaren ended it with Daniel. We all know how netflix are, they are most likely going to make it look like Lando and Daniel hate eachother again.

They said on instagram, they’d be on the track on Tuesday, so must be doing the shakedown in Bahrain before testing

Image 16-02-2023 at 13.57.JPG

god they're really pulling out all the punches this season....that's gunna be a tough watch (x)

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.