Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pastafasta

VIP Member
This post?
I find it very cute actually 😅 way better than formal congratulations
Yeah, I don't like when people turn congratulations to someone into making it about themselves to be honest. Maybe it's personal. But well, that's me. :unsure:

Rsmv01

VIP Member
Wait, are these Charles new girlfriend rumors new? Or still the same ones? 😮💨🫠
Can someone explain this rumor i saw some videos that i couldn't spot anyone 😂 i dont even know how people follow the girl.. her profile is private right?!

BigLittleLiar

Chatty Member
Girl yes lol.

It's like when folks say Max and Fernando would be a great duo bc of their interactions now. It's because they're not teammates they can interact that way. You cannot convince me that Max or Lando, Fernando, and Horner would be anything less than insane in a winning situation (probably entertaining) like Alonso and Ocon of all people had beef in a car that blew up every 2 weeks

Last edited:

hello2723

VIP Member
Honestly, that would be the stupidest thing to do from her 😂
100%, can definitely see her putting it on her close friends story though 🤣
Or one of her private account friends posting it, from some of the stories she has reposted they seem to praise her for every possible thing 🤣

SophiaL123

Chatty Member
This is the thing. It’s so easy to say “oh we shouldn’t be censored” when you literally never say anything anyway. Without Seb, the only person that’s openly spoke about the stuff the FIA care about, is Lewis. It’s so evidently targeted at him, whether it’s to try and break him down so he just retires who knows, but more likely it’s about keeping certain countries happy

Wait I'm a little confused by this criticism on the drivers, what should they be saying then? If they agreed with the FIA they would be assh*les and if they were quiet people would criticize them for not standing up for their fellow drivers.
All the guys who speak out less are agreeing with the fans, that's a good thing right? I personally wouldn't degrade that by saying it's easy. Seems quite difficult to me to be in a good position and then publicly go against your boss. But just a personal opinion, I think it's great that the drivers are speaking up :)

Oh and yes it has to be about making certain countries happy, right? Specifically the countries that dont agree with certain human rights and bring in a lot of money 🙄

pastafasta

VIP Member
This is not a photoshoot done by Intimissimi..they have their own photoshoots and then a couple of influencers/models that do their own photos to promote the pieces and this is just one of them she has done this photos in her agency with the photographer that works with them to do this type of photos and also videos like the one she did for Dyson..in that day she said she had done 3 campaign so she didn't even took off what she had on her. I think just like Lando for some reason both still like the jewellery they gave each other.
Guess that's why it looks like a promotion of herself coincidentally wearing stuff and not a promotion of what she is actually wearing as seriously, if you promote a bra, show that bra properly. :rolleyes:
---
I think this is quite a reason why regular brands prefer basically unknown models to do work for them. As the brand has to sell those items. They want people to look at those pieces of clothes not looking at the model. The model is the there to make the clothes look good but it's not about them, they shouldn't be the subject of the photoshoot. People won't buy stuff just because Luisa models it (especially when it's ill fitting, like that red bra she was promoting some time ago), but people would buy great looking bra when that's a subject not a model and her stupid necklace. (and yes, you can do both, but I kinda feel like Luisa is way above that at this time)

Last edited:

sternchen275

VIP Member
Nice is just there so I guess its not that bad when you have a private luxury car get you and drive you
but there is no direct flight to the city airport - so she still needs to get trough immigration and in a car or via the train into London from LHR

pastafasta

VIP Member
Is there also the „next bride“ tradition but in Spain? Isa got Ana‘s wedding bouquet :unsure:
She didn't get her bouquet though.
But no as far as I know that tradition is not practiced in Spain. Bouquets are just given to special people in the family or friends. Besides the next bride is Blanca anyway. ;)