Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
Did Isa seriously do a post for Ana, that is not even about Ana but about herself? And not even congratulating her? Why do people do this? I find it incredibly disrespectful. Especially when it's wedding. If I loved someone that much as she claims, the post would be about them first. Isa seems to me more and more self-centric, like everything has to be about her all the time.
This post?
I find it very cute actually 😅 way better than formal congratulations

• Heart
Reactions: 15

hello2723

VIP Member
Will Buxton saying Lando punched the wall (not too hard but clearly out of frustration) in his driver room after todays session 😬

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
‘Could easily have been playful’ you could’ve mentioned that at the time Will instead of saying he punched the makeshift wall in frustration
Look Maisie, do you think Will as a reporter has time to go round including context for everything he reports so it's more factual than sensational?? He's too busy coming up with his Netflix lines

• Haha
Reactions: 12

scvlet

VIP Member
this response to will’s tweet is killing me 😭

also even if it wasn’t playful and it was pure frustration, i don't know why some people made such a big deal out of this. i'm sure many of the drivers have hit their driver room walls at one point, they just weren't caught by will buxton! sneaky guy :LOL:

• Haha

hello2723

VIP Member
seems Ziggo interviews are back?
Do hope its for more than just testing, seems a lot of the drivers are often more honest when talking to them

• Haha

Louanne

VIP Member
Completed DTS S5 now.
I get it brings fans in, but I personally don't find it adds anything to the sport. Learn much more thorough watching testing.
Have to say, I like Danny Ric, but that huge tribute in E10 when Vettel retiring got barely more than a mention was ridiculous.

Futtrit

VIP Member
Zak as of recently insists on saying in most interviews he isn't worried about Lando leaving. Wouldn't be surprised if Lando has already had some conversations and Zak is attempting to cover his own back in the case of yet another contract PR disaster
I think if it's still shit this season the reality of being in a crap car for another year might just get too much for Lando.

I know he loves McLaren BUT as a racer he must want to be in a race winning car. Or even just in a car that means you can be having on track battles rather than getting stuck behind the Williams and not being able to overtake.

To be honest Zak just feels like a second hand car salesman just talking a good game to try to keep hold of Lando.

Now they have Oscar as well it seals the next young driver so Lando may feel more able to leave the team.

I would really like to see him in a great car so we can see how good his is.

welp

VIP Member
I'm pretty anti-DTS but that team boss meeting (a French website already quoted a except of that convo) looks so juicy

Futtrit

VIP Member
That's the sound of an unhappy driver.....first time I've ever really heard him speak like that about McLaren.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11