Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kubnikol

VIP Member
Completed DTS S5 now.
I get it brings fans in, but I personally don't find it adds anything to the sport. Learn much more thorough watching testing.
Have to say, I like Danny Ric, but that huge tribute in E10 when Vettel retiring got barely more than a mention was ridiculous.
This season gave nothing i feel like. When you are used to drama for 3 seasons and then they go back to racing and miss the important stuff it is boring . I saw the races i dont need recap. I dont want to see Zhou’s crash in 3 episodes . I want to see teams fighting with fia . Why they missed tractor inčident , brasil drama 😂 it was same with Kimi 😑 no need to say goodbye i guess 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9

Futtrit

VIP Member
Mark and Lando discussing how they should have accepted the RB offer? 😅
View attachment 1987064
I sometimes think Lando needs to have a clearout of his management team. Do a Lewis and get rid of his Dad as manager because he seems to be just a cash cow to Norris Snr.

Get new people around him at a new team. He's just stagnating at this point.

Zak is always going to talk the big game to flatter Lando's ego but he (Lando) really needs to get free from McLaren as soon as he can in my opinion.

Reactions: 8

alnfitzg

VIP Member
UGH the timberlands the bun I am so GAGGED
B80EC869-697D-4D27-9FC7-5FF7B8F594F2.jpeg

the first Lewis catwalk of 2023 F1 IS OFFICIALLY BACK BABYYYYY

also think I’m going to cry with joy seeing ted’s face tomorrow 🥰🥹🥰🥹

• Heart

alnfitzg

VIP Member
Ffs mattia is so annoying refusing to speak English
Here I am trying to watch DTS on the cheap but none of these dodgy streaming sites have subtitles so I don’t know what the fcker is on about!!! (maybe for the best)

• Haha

hello2723

VIP Member
Personally it seems like whatever the hope was at fixing the 'fundamental design flaw' of last year did not make any progress this year
and if i were lando I would definitely start sniffing around for other seats
this year was supposed to be the link to 2024/2025 which were to be his best chance before the 2026 changes
I just dont see those changes catching up to RB or Merc right now
Zak as of recently insists on saying in most interviews he isn't worried about Lando leaving. Wouldn't be surprised if Lando has already had some conversations and Zak is attempting to cover his own back in the case of yet another contract PR disaster

CHAMPIONOF

they said the same thing on sky/F1 this morning. but they did also mention that if checo were to go away, this would be his chance
I guess the main issue was he already said no to anything less than McLaren
so basically if he doesnt get checo's seat, there isnt another seat
it will be interesting. i personally dont think he wants to go back to the racing,
but if he did notice he was doing well in what is a top car... i'd just be watching my back a little closer if i were checo
---

on the other hand
if mclaren seriously find themselves with the same issues as last year
he definitely came out on top getting out
there was just no way he and mclaren brakes were gonna be friends

oh 100% if he is getting paid the estimated sum from mclaren and they're still having all these problems...I'd be smiling in my LA mansion if I was him!

Louanne

VIP Member
Did you mean "one of many"?

For me, he just comes off a bit too well rehearsed so I'm not a hater but not a fan either
I like George.
I think he's not entirely comfortable with the media and therefore comes across quite awkward and stiff.
I find him much more likeable when he's caught in candid moments.
---
So, I've now watched the first three episode of DTS5. What exactly was the point of pointing in that clip of Lando and Luisa? Was it just to wind him up?
Maybe what he regrets saying is that he has a girlfriend now and it's all going well? 😂

• Haha