Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OOps2022

VIP Member
He's my shameful "don't speak just get your top off" shag....
I come here on Saturday night to check what's up and what do I see :ROFLMAO:

it seems like ages since Papa Stroll's and DC's pics were posted...:p:ROFLMAO:

btw I think I read the "gossip" about "the presenter" at least 2 or 3 times last season and honestly if untrue - another attempt at discrediting woman in their professional lives, and if true - good for her, but how does it affect her work really. noone seems to gossip about millions of male presenters that probably do whatever they want😉🧐🧐
---
Man I would love this

gosh, that would be an absolute dream, not only Seb back, but Fernando and Seb in one team at the same time, their debrief would last days, for the whole time between races.
I cannot even think about it, to not get my hopes up, to see Seb again
(of course I wish Lance well, I found it interesting that no details were given about his injury, but anyway, I hope it heals soon)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

fryolyfe

VIP Member
I’m imagining Seb strolling into the paddock in his bee t shirt and rainbow shoes, the FIA screaming but not being able to do anything about it because he’s here for one race and one race only ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
Happy Friday everyone! Last quiet weekend before all hell breaks loose next week🤣 Get your bathroom selfies done, drink your fish milkshakes, and get those TikTok boobies ready!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Heidi couldn't look at all the blurry photos anymore 😂
He looks good.
But DR, please now you can stop posting Heidi. You didn't post her for years. Now you post her everytime. We get it. You are finally commited to this beautifull woman.
But I like pictures of you, not her. She has her own IG.

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
That's the sound of an unhappy driver.....first time I've ever really heard him speak like that about McLaren.

Ted specifically went looking for him and it wasnt an official scheduled interview with coms. Of course lando can't hide it, but you can tell he wanted Ted to F off.
---
Also sure it doesn't help the kingdom of Bahrain owns over 50% of McLaren

Last edited:
  • Sad

monza

VIP Member
Boring...... but hey, my man did that when we were together the first year. Now he doesn't throw his dirty laundry in the laundrybasket...and is very annoying sometimes.
The first year(s??) are the most romantic ones....
Ok, a whole dedication post of Heidi. And then back to normal please
I love you so much Bobby 🥰 these everyday stuff we all have in our real lives retold by you always warm my heart 😅

• Heart
  • Haha

pastafasta

VIP Member
This data will always reflect based on who you follow because for Kika is not showing right now but i have checked this prior her being official with Pierre and she shared almost of her followers with a few influencers in Portugal because its the same audiance and also i follow a lot of them.Probably now is not showing because her followers are now a mix of both.
Actually I was checking this with an account where I don't follow anyone from F1, so it cannot be based on my follows at all. 🤷‍♀️
---
Daniel posts a LOT of Heidi. I kinda expect a full one post dedicated to her soon.
1676650631615.png

---
oh god, the twin creeps were at the Alpine launch? seriously? :confused: Please, stop making stupid people famous.

Last edited: