Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OOps2022

VIP Member
Hands off my man
let's say we are all* lucky every one** of them had a glow up

*no matter who we love the most
** I literally mean all the drivers, past and present

f45b567f8d15df35597da891e7297811af617ea0.jpg

*there will be a follow up in a sec
here it is

2c539595dd2f85851fc279fcebc560756e9e3ea7.jpg

---
Wait, what was this drama?

long story short, there was a "phase" here with lots of Lawrence Stroll's pictures and a threat (that sometimes became a reality) of David Coulthard's picture from the time he went to the nudists' beach and looked really proud and happy.
If you ask me what the broader context was or the reason, I could not tell you, all I remember is laughter :p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

ImaLady

VIP Member
If one of the 2 rings she wears on her ring finger isn't engagement one, I think he'll add a third one this year πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
it will be 4 rings, they will have the phrase "we" "fuck" "for" "life" written on them
Tribute to the "let's fuck" rings daniel has

• Haha

hello2723

VIP Member
This just gets worse and worse everytime the FIA release another statement... Possible race DSQ for speaking πŸ™„
FIA are becoming beyond a joke, really wouldn't be surprised if F1 start looking further into becoming independent from them.

• Wow
  • Angry

pastafasta

VIP Member
It makes me laugh when his fans gush about him saying he likes keeping that aspect of his life private to protect it while his flings are more publicly known than his girlfriend at times 🀣
It's also funny how they all talk about being private and discreet and Isa doing opposite lately. It's like they are in two different relationships. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
---
also possibly Sav since she said she runs the cool performance socials
Now way! She can't use her enormous blender there! πŸ˜‚
---
I'm soooooo amused by some Carlos fangirls having meltdowns on Twitter because they think it's him who's got married. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
---
Oh f... me πŸ˜‚
(well, that's what they both said to Lando, didn't they?)
1676737988373.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

hello2723

VIP Member
That's the sound of an unhappy driver.....first time I've ever really heard him speak like that about McLaren.

Every interview ive seen of him yesterday it's clear hes been told hes not allowed to be negative. His face and tone of voice in them say it all 😬

monza

VIP Member
No Elena, we are not going back to the Cristina Aguilera looks ESPECIALLY not with your shoes laced up over them. Fucking warning signs are needed alright

My fav granny panties would never

---
I've checked her tiktoks and maaaaaaaaaaan, that girl is so immature. She acts like she is 12 or something. Really off-putting. 🀨
She looks like 12 year old on half of the videos
It doesnt go well with underboob stuff eh πŸ˜…

And uncomfortable

• Haha