Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I feel for Lando, but then quite enjoy his sulky/moody face in the garage.

Maybe Pastry's inexperience meant he didn't feel an issue in the morning session?
oscar looks like he's driving really pensively and i'm sure lando went straight for testing the brakes
question... can something like the SIM miss things like brakes
i just dont understand how they screw up the brakes all over again

Reactions: 7

monza

VIP Member
How having no discernable talent, zero charisma and a really annoying face is no barrier to 'success'.

Awaiting MissF1 to arrive and tell me off!
HEY MISS F1 HEY HEY HEY

You may look as well at the real Max staring only fans

20230226_184007.jpg

Whacha gonna dooooooo

• Haha
  • Heart

pastafasta

VIP Member
Hii! Probably means nothing, but do we know if there’s anything going on between elena and esteban? because they haven’t been liking their latest posts and elena removed the one where they were together for fashion week
Do some people start it at PSG and some people end it there? 🤨
1676654789849.png
1676654747337.png

• Haha
  • Wow

savedlatin21

VIP Member
Ted specifically went looking for him and it wasnt an official scheduled interview with coms. Of course lando can't hide it, but you can tell he wanted Ted to F off.
---
Also sure it doesn't help the kingdom of Bahrain owns over 50% of McLaren
The ending of that interview :LOL: you can tell Lando is so over it, and Ted has zero emotional intelligence here with that reindeer whoopsie story at the end, just let the poor boy go!

• Haha
  • Sad

hello2723

VIP Member
McLaren collecting reserve drivers like pokemon 🤣
Having access to Stoffel may be a huge positive considering hes driven McLaren style cars before

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
but there is no direct flight to the city airport - so she still needs to get trough immigration and in a car or via the train into London from LHR
But by using a paper straw instead of a plastic one occasionally we, the normal people, can save the world from climate change while other people don't need to adjust their behaviour at all 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Daniel posts a LOT of Heidi. I kinda expect a full one post dedicated to her soon.
I’m telling you, this is the brand he’s selling now. She fits in. If he ever gets back racing full time, which is very very doubtful, I’m willing to bet they trickle out slowly to nothing

You don’t go from suddenly wanting to be private, to the extent of ushering her out of the shot in Abu Dhabi, to this. It was never about privacy

Last edited:

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Yeah his face and the jumping around flicking off the camera (jokingly) I dont see as really joking. I think he is currently beyond pissed. Clearly Mclaren is not even looking part of the midfield at this point and if thats the case, he can literally kiss any chance at a world title away. i know that seems like a lot, but Mclaren obviously screwed up the overall all design this year again. the floor dragging again and the over all just lack of pace is way more than the brakes.
---

honestly i think lando threw out 20 million which was way more than he would have gotten elsewhere
and zak said okay
so yeah, pure cash... but also being the star of the team
Agree about the design. I’m always cautious of being overly optimistic/pessimistic in testing but just purely from looking at it the car looks an absolute nightmare to drive. I can’t see significant improvements from last year really. Maybe their technical team is in need of an overhaul. Just look at Aston Martin, they signed a top flight engineer and the car improves the minute he gets his hands on it.

And honestly if it was a money thing then sorry but I don’t feel much sympathy. George earns what, just under £10 million at Merc? That’s more than enough for a driver with no winning experience

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I think daddy stroll will sell the team in the next few years
---

Including DR?
---

That Checo crashed on purpose but again I dunno if it’s because that’s been speculated and it’s been edited to drive that narrative
Just finished it. They definitely focused on that as the main redbull storyline. Probably because there wast a lot of driver drama otherwise. But yeah clearly they designed this episode around the chatter. Even the him being the family man before he was on the yacht

One thing that pissed me off is they completely avoided the issue of jeddah and the missile strike by the track. It was such a huge deal and netflix acted like it never happened.

pastafasta

VIP Member
Lets say Mick and Lu thing is true. Imagine them dating publicly now and then new DTS comes out with her being introduced as Lando's gf. Now THAT would be some really awkward mess :sneaky:

• Haha