Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kubnikol

VIP Member
Omg ur pregnant??!!! Congratulations babe ❀
---
thank you love β™₯
i found out on last f1 sunday last year . I was crying all morning and I was like there has to be reason πŸ˜‚ im not that crazy just because it was Daniel's last race πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‚ so i did a test and my summer break will be really busy πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 11

kubnikol

VIP Member
The dutch commentators from Viaplay are very annoying.
About Daniel that he is never coming back in the F1.
Apparently they are presence with all the converstations between Daniel and Red Bull and his managers.
Unbelievable.😀
As DR fan rn i feel like he is not comming back . He will enjoy all the fancy events with Redbull and settle down . But i hope I’m so wrong in this πŸ™

• Heart

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
No Elena, we are not going back to the Cristina Aguilera looks ESPECIALLY not with your shoes laced up over them. Fucking warning signs are needed alright

• Haha
  • Sick

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
Holy shit! That was a lot of F1 testing, DTS and tattle to catch up on! Most importantly - congrats @kubnikol super happy for you and your family ❀
Testing was interesting. Can't wait to see how things play out next weekend. Hopefully some good surprises.
DTS was...fine. Some episodes I found kind of boring but there were some good moments here and there. Would have liked to have seen about 80% less of Christian and Geri.
And a Fernando episode?! You know I'm here for that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

CHAMPIONOF

Honestly, and not to be all high and mighty, I really am not surprised that McLaren are doing dreadful. They're a marketing dream, but historically, any new regulations, they are awful at adapting. Just as they got to a good place in the constructors, 3rd and 4th, consistent podiums and a win for the first time in 12(?) years, the regulations have changed and once again they're doing dreadful. I don't think they're an adaptable team and I think that's further exemplified by Andreas leaving...he's obviously seen or knows something about McLaren and again, seen or knows something about Alfa Romeo/Audi that made him leave...like people have said about Lando's management...they should have seen these warning signs...it's all well and good being in a comfortable team, having a family, but if they're not going to give you what you need (a race-winning car) then what's the point.

I often wonder if Lando has the balls to switch teams. I think he's way too comfortable at McLaren and with the people there. He won't ever go to Red Bull I think, unless Max gets his third championship and decides you know what I'm out of here.

pastafasta

VIP Member
This was a big topic the other day when Lebron's record breaking point was captured with everyone but one person trying to capture it in the audience too...it's sad that people can't just enjoy the moment. I'm sure a professional photographer is hired to capture it all for everyone anyway.

/rant over
Sad thing is that these people don't even care about Ana or her wedding. They are not there for that moment. They only care because there is someone famous they can take pics of. They take pics of her because she is with her dad there. And they take pics of Carlos jnr (with Isa). But it shouldn't be about them and it's shouldn't be about Carlos' gf. Worst thing happening on your own wedding is when some other female guest is taking away all the attention (intentionally or not).
And so, here is a picture of Ana herself.
1676730351935.png

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Lando being an idiot...
Keep him in the car mclaren!

---
He's really having the Best time

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart