Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins 🏎️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knew it was going to be Lando without looking at the caption 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Happy valentine's Tattlers ❤ ur the only people understanding what i mean by "I wish i was Juliana"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Lando talking about bracelets in the latest Landolog and skipping THE bracelet... well, that was awkward. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He looks so scaredof that bear
but wow must have really had the time of his life in Finland
the bracelet... c'mon i know he answered something ridiculous... like it reminds me not to eat mcdonalds
but no... just a VERY obvious cut
1676405047214.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lewis and Juliana Nalu confirmed? Domitila was already confined and did not have access to tv and internet before the trip to Antarctica and she was Miss Germany so she has connections with celebrities
She was never with Kanye according to Kanye though? 😂 also the guy that tweeted saying he saw them said it was in a group not just the 2 of them. Also Camila Kendra ditched her boyfriend to “be with Lewis” and it never actually happened

She was never with Kanye according to Kanye though? 😂 also the guy that tweeted saying he saw them said it was in a group not just the 2 of them. Also Camila Kendra ditched her boyfriend to “be with Lewis” and it never actually happened
Yes, but Juliana gave an interview to a full TV crew saying that they were dating and “he was the love of her life”, and the girl Domitila didn't even have any information about the gossip that was released about lewis and nalu as it was released after the program started so could be true

So I'm again going with Lu is with Mick because she's not posting anything in real time. And mick is with her whether they are in Porto Valencia wherever I'm going with it.

Looks like Carmen is so sick.of work
Also is cha having a melt down. I expected a hinty something

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So I'm again going with Lu is with Mick because she's not posting anything in real time. And mick is with her whether they are in Porto Valencia wherever I'm going with it.

Looks like Carmen is so sick.of work
Also is cha having a melt down. I expected a hinty something
Think Micks meant to be at the Merc launch tomorrow

The main thing for me that makes me question if that Twitter account isn’t just baiting is that Lewis legit never goes out in massively public places in the U.K. anymore? I guess for privacy reasons but he only ever even runs early mornings and sometimes even wears a protective vest if his bodyguard isn’t with him. I can’t remember the last time he was spotted in public in London, let alone on a date 😂

Reactions: 1
I guess for privacy reasons but he only ever even runs early mornings and sometimes even wears a protective vest if his bodyguard isn’t with him. I can’t remember the last time he was spotted in public in London, let alone on a date 😂
Could you be arsed being Lewis’ bodyguard and having to get up at the crack of dawn to run after him cos I couldn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.