Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins 🏎️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This car looks hella developed. Way more so than the launch car. How have they managed to get Ferrari style pods but just at the top?!

I'm not taking any of them seriously at this point. Seems like they all pretty much have said it's the same thing we ended with last year and 2024 cars are the one that will make the most from last year's data. Think we will at least start with merc redbull and probably Ferrari, but think between them a lot of small changes ahead that will have big results.

Reactions: 3
Kind of funny that hamster pretty much confirmed Luisa was filmed by the DTS crew by saying he was filmed playing golf with Lando again but he doesnt think it will be aired for "reasons.." 🤣

Reactions: 3
I'm not taking any of them seriously at this point. Seems like they all pretty much have said it's the same thing we ended with last year and 2024 cars are the one that will make the most from last year's data. Think we will at least start with merc redbull and probably Ferrari, but think between them a lot of small changes ahead that will have big results.
Merc have no choice but to make big changes though. They said they’ve changed rear and front suspension, entirely new floor and the bodywork at least visibly looks different. Ferrari will have at bare minimum a new floor and Red Bull will probably just be a better version of what they already have

Reactions: 2
Merc have no choice but to make big changes though. They said they’ve changed rear and front suspension, entirely new floor and the bodywork at least visibly looks different. Ferrari will have at bare minimum a new floor and Red Bull will probably just be a better version of what they already have
Don't think Merc could risk causing potential physical injury again this year, the back damage from last year was extreme and could have potentially shortened a career if there was a weakness or preexisting issue.

Don't think Merc could risk causing potential physical injury again this year, the back damage from last year was extreme and could have potentially shortened a career if there was a weakness or preexisting issue.
Yup, apart from just the lack of performance those cars were a liability. The crashes in Austria too were purely from the car being driven beyond its limit and becoming unstable, you can’t have that. They need at the bare minimum a solid base to build from

Don’t think we will be seeing much footage of Mercedes shakedown as it broke down 😬 thankfully just a simple issue that can easily be fixed
0B6C36CD-0965-42E6-B7DA-BDEE547062FC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
When I see Nyck - wonder if he and Eva are still together, based on their posts they seem to be in different places for ages now. 🤷‍♀️
Do I have to move her to exes in my little list?

Reactions: 1
I fell like Yuki will be fine 😂
View attachment 1962169
I feel like Yuki secretly hates nyck for taking away pierre.
---
When I see Nyck - wonder if he and Eva are still together, based on their posts they seem to be in different places for ages now. 🤷‍♀️
I think they were together for holidays last I saw. He's just been locked into being with pyry for the winter (and apparently last night). Would hate if they did break up because last I heard they were really solid. But guess we will see

• Haha
Reactions: 4
has he always been so active in the likes? he likes a lot of other girls’ photos tbh. but maybe i’m just used to most of the grid barely liking instagram posts lol

Reactions: 1
has he always been so active in the likes? he likes a lot of other girls’ photos tbh. but maybe i’m just used to most of the grid barely liking instagram posts lol
No idea TBH. But it's funny he is also following the rumored Charles' gf.
I think they were together for holidays last I saw. He's just been locked into being with pyry for the winter (and apparently last night). Would hate if they did break up because last I heard they were really solid. But guess we will see
Yeah, they did seem pretty solid. But so were Mick and Justine. Also were on holidays together (where they were paped) and then it was over. Yeah, guess we'll see :unsure:

the difference from last year to this year 😮
CEF6E6C0-E95E-4F01-B632-AC7E5C43DE90.jpeg

F8D070DD-FEC0-411B-B6F5-6620242D7D09.jpeg

(last year’s still kills me 😆💀)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.