Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins 🏎️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he know it's not allowed to touch this part of a car (backwing?! Don't know how it's called in English)🤣
Screenshot_20230215_140116_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Poor thing missing the Merc Launch
Valentines Day
George's Birthday
and having to prepare tax docs
it's all wearing her down... i see frownlines forming
1676468567062.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG HE SAID I LOVE YOU (sorta)
He is really fast saying that... it took DR 3 years before he said "he was in love" and started posting HB. (Before that he was telling people he was single...).
But French men are very romantic i think?!

Btw, i finally got Netflix. Watching DTS. Has Pierre every season a different girlfriend on netflix?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He is really fast saying that... it took DR 3 years before he said "he was in love" and started posting HB. (Before that he was telling people he was single...).

Btw, i finally got Netflix. Watching DTS. Has Pierre every season a different girlfriend on netflix?!
but will heidi make it to DTS?....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
but will heidi make it to DTS?....
Yes i think in season 5. Or i hope so.
But it wouldn't surprise me if she will not be on DTS.
Don't know, but got a feeling she doesn't want to be in the spotlights anymore.
Even her fanpage said she is putting more energy in the relationship than in her acting carreer.

What do you think? Will she be on DTS?!

Tee bee hetch, Pierre gives big serial monogamist vibes and I think he really layers on the public declarations of love and grand gestures early on in the relationship, it's definitely part of his seduction protocol. And Kika's 20, she's probably very into that kind of thing lol.

Reactions: 6
Even her fanpage said she is putting more energy in the relationship than in her acting carreer.

She’ll be in the background of shots at best. They don’t make a big deal out of wags anyway on there, it’s always only if they happen to be in the shot that you see them, or if they’re involved in conversations like Tiffany was once. Daniel isn’t gonna be sharing the spotlight with anyone anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

i bet she stands more of a chance than luisa or kika... although i do secretly hope to to see those portuguese wags in as well
Definitely will get
Tiffany, Lily, Carmen, Kelly, Cha and Isa.
Hope to see some Louise and Sandy too
but definitely no justine/hannah
heidi definitely the biggest questionable appearance

Reactions: 1
This car looks hella developed. Way more so than the launch car. How have they managed to get Ferrari style pods but just at the top?!

Reactions: 4
i bet she stands more of a chance than luisa or kika... although i do secretly hope to to see those portuguese wags in as well
Definitely will get
Tiffany, Lily, Carmen, Kelly, Cha and Isa.
Hope to see some Louise and Sandy too
but definitely no justine/hannah
heidi definitely the biggest questionable appearance
We still think Mick, Luisa may be something. I’m doubtful

Reactions: 1

A lot of them seem to move fast in the relationship department. Drive fast, fall in love fast, and fall right back out of love fast and into full send Girlz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.