Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins ๐ŸŽ๏ธ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems Lando is filming a lot tomorrow, saw someone say he going on This Morning again, a radio interview on Capital FM and now Tom Daley just posted this
Screenshot_20230215_174921_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If he didnโ€™t say it in portuguese it doesnt count ๐Ÿ˜‚
Sometimes i think the love you in english is used just randomly for everything hahah
Ah yes.....i say a lot "i love chocolate", but it doesn't mean i love chocolate more than my husband.

So this "message of love" from Pierre is not that serious?! (DR said he was "in love" (in English and not in Portuguese or Austrian) we all assumed he was talking about HB, but maybe he was talking about chocolate?!๐Ÿคฃ)

• Haha
  • Heart
Definitely wasnt expecting a Lando and Tom Daley interview(?), wondering what the "project" is. He said its about "turning passion into purpose" so my guess is its a talk of some sort on either a podcast or youtube video

Reactions: 1
Definitely wasnt expecting a Lando and Tom Daley interview(?), wondering what the "project" is. He said its about "turning passion into purpose" so my guess is its a talk of some sort on either a podcast or youtube video
I wonder if it's another thing that Lando gets really excited about and only stays with it for few weeks or months tops. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 2
I wonder if it's another thing that Lando gets really excited about and only stays with it for few weeks or months tops. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
I will say Tom making Lando attempt diving would be a hilarious video, however that may be slightly more dangerous than his contract allows ๐Ÿ˜…
Although seeing him in diving speedos would be interesting for tattle research purposes ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿคฃ

Project does make me think its more than just one video(?) but who knows ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜…
---
Hamsters stream, hes also now watching Landos new youtube video ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜…
Screenshot_20230215_183912_Twitch.jpg

Reactions: 1
I will say Tom making Lando attempt diving would be a hilarious video, however that may be slightly more dangerous than his contract allows ๐Ÿ˜…
Although seeing him in diving speedos would be interesting for tattle research purposes ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿคฃ

Project does make me think its more than just one video(?) but who knows ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜…
---
Hamsters stream, hes also now watching Landos new youtube video ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜…
View attachment 1962485
McLaren reserve... he wishes. Noone else does though. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Hamster making fun of Lando for missing that one bracelet out in the video ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
but will heidi make it to DTS?....
i don't think so, i feel like whenever i've watched DTS the only time they really capture the wags is when they walk in with their boyfriends or its set up scenes (whatever that restaurant scene was with george and carmen) and daniel and heidi have never openly acknowledged each other in the paddock

Reactions: 4
Maybe Landoโ€™s taking up knitting ๐Ÿงถ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Maybe Tom can knit him a little trophy holder like the one he has for his gold medals ๐Ÿ˜‚
C8E0F580-C906-4BBF-936E-2858739C0FB8.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.