Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins 🏎️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s fine for someone to think one of the wives/girlfriends is nice or whatever it may be, like I’ve never heard anyone say a bad word about Max’s ex, there’s no issue there but all the edits are just too much. If it’s not actual relationships it’s made up ones, I think I’ve seen tiktok videos of Luisa edited with basically every driver at this point

Reactions: 4
It’s fine for someone to think one of the wives/girlfriends is nice or whatever it may be, like I’ve never heard anyone say a bad word about Max’s ex, there’s no issue there but all the edits are just too much. If it’s not actual relationships it’s made up ones, I think I’ve seen tiktok videos of Luisa edited with basically every driver at this point
Luisa just used the "consistency is key" phrase on her instagram story so I wouldn't be surprised if the tiktok fans link her to George next, despite that being a very common phrase 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Luisa just used the "consistency is key" phrase on her instagram story so I wouldn't be surprised if the tiktok fans link her to George next, despite that being a very common phrase 🤣
And of course that’s why Lando and George now hate each other!!!! It’s all making sense 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"OMG he looked in her general direction! Couple Goals!!!:love:🥰😭
---

And as soon as they lose that WAG title the "fans" begin to gradually vanish. Like I thought she was your inspiration?
They are only goals with the F1 driver BF after that not so much 😂

Incoming “Daniel and Heidi >>>>>>” “I want a relationship like this 💔💔💔” angsty teenage TikTok’s that make me want to scream !!! Good job I saw it here first so I know to stay off that hell site for tonight 😭

Take it from me kids. A few blurred photos of you posted on his account do not account for a good relationship. Go touch some damn grass and live in the real world
(To clarify I’m not saying their relationship is bad. I just think the glamourising of the most basic stuff is so weird and actually sets quite a bad precedent because if that’s your baseline then please get some self worth and raise it)
Ugh not me never having Heidi on my FYP and tonight all I’m getting is angsty edits of her and Daniel 💀😂
Should have followed your advice and stayed off the app!

sexyy 🥵

also apparently they leaked the livery early, according to twitter 😆 not sure if it was intentional or not but i could see something like that happening haha

were they unaware it was in the background?? 😅
87189C87-A9BB-49CD-BF4C-08A4D2A960EA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I find it hilarious that everyone’s gone down the Red Bull route and yet there were rumours (completely unfounded but it’d be funny if they were true) that Red Bull have evolved 90% of their car this year 🤣 imagine they’ve all just copied the old version and the originals already completely different

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I find it hilarious that everyone’s gone down the Red Bull route and yet there were rumours (completely unfounded but it’d be funny if they were true) that Red Bull have evolved 90% of their car this year 🤣 imagine they’ve all just copied the old version and the originals already completely different
I feel that would be a very red bull thing to do 😂

• Haha
At first look I though she was wearing one of those gummy bear necklaces 🤣
Dont think it is though, thankfully, we have seen enough of those things in the past month 😅
Screenshot_20230207_111218_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
the daniel and heidi stan accounts terrify me....being hid for 1 or 2 or 3 years and then her seemingly abandoning her career isn't aspirational nor 'goals'....they are cute together now and that is a nice photo, but there has always been something about them that seemed odd and unhealthy to me....we only see a glimpse of their lives though so its all conjecture anyway
Me too.
---

the daniel and heidi stan accounts terrify me....being hid for 1 or 2 or 3 years and then her seemingly abandoning her career isn't aspirational nor 'goals'....they are cute together now and that is a nice photo, but there has always been something about them that seemed odd and unhealthy to me....we only see a glimpse of their lives though so its all conjecture anyway
He is sitting there like a statue.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.