Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins ๐ŸŽ๏ธ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andrea is funny. As in 'not trying too hard to be funny' funny. (Awkward pose indeed though ๐Ÿ˜‚ )
1675789130025.png

---

Just realized... where is Kika's HB for Pierre? :rolleyes:
(prepare for the worst)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe a stupid question but does anyone here know where Blake is from in Australia?
On my work we are waiting for the first lambs of the year and a calf.๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ

Maybe a stupid question but does anyone here know where Blake is from in Australia?
On my work we are waiting for the first lambs of the year and a calf.๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
Isn't Blake part of Daniel's friend group from Perth? That's what I thought, don't know if true?

He's from Sydney as far as I know. Definitely not from Western Australia as he didn't have to do the quarantine that Daniel and Michael had to do at Christmas 2021

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Kika will wait midnight to post their lovely birthday evening. She is quiet, ( they are both too quiet ). She must be with Pierre.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.