Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins 🏎️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lando's love for McDonald's still makes for good jokes but guessing they don't attach the same meaning to it that those of us in the know do
Screenshot_20230208-104806.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Luisa back liking Landos posts πŸ˜…
Along with the tiffanys necklace being back, how long until tiktok starts the rumour mill up again 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
how long until tiktok starts the rumour mill up again 🀣
Tiktok is now busy with Charles... :rolleyes:

BTW, it's crazy how JenJen and her friends look basically copy pasted. Creepy. :oops:
---

Lily poses like a doll, Isa poses like a broken doll. Looking at these two pics side by side, it's so obvious to see how terrible "model" Isa is. This pose even make otherwise good looking dress appearing ill fitting and brutally unflattering.
And really, if THAT was the best picture she could publish, I wouldn't want to see worse ones. Please, Isa, leave this to pros.
1675876833426.png
1675876842277.png

Last edited:
Lily poses like a doll, Isa poses like a broken doll. Looking at these two pics side by side, it's so obvious to see how terrible "model" Isa is. This pose even make otherwise good looking dress appearing ill fitting and brutally unflattering.
And really, if THAT was the best picture she could publish, I wouldn't want to see worse ones. Please, Isa, leave this to pros.
View attachment 1945034View attachment 1945035
I don't know which pose is worse

• Haha
Got early access for new McLaren merch . Looks like there will be more blue this year
876420B0-7860-457C-A638-F24F00B9E58B.png

11B4C2FB-8690-46AD-B220-C8B0714DFC01.png

Reactions: 1
Tiktok is now busy with Charles... :rolleyes:

BTW, it's crazy how JenJen and her friends look basically copy pasted. Creepy. :oops:
---

View attachment 1945034View attachment 1945035
Oh woof. Yeah Isa has very awkward body language. Lily understands perspective, for someone who isn't particularly tall she knows how to make her body look longer and add movement (the leg out in front) and clean body line. Isa-the left leg over the right is crossed in such a way that it ruins the line, her posture is hunched and making her look less proportionate and then the arms-what is going on with the arms. The only way this pose could look good is if she committed to the weirdness with her expression and she doesn't.

I'm saying this as a casting director for models but Isa really needs to work with a dance coach or Coco Rocha model camp to figure out how to use her body better

Oh woof. Yeah Isa has very awkward body language. Lily understands perspective, for someone who isn't particularly tall she knows how to make her body look longer and add movement (the leg out in front) and clean body line. Isa-the left leg over the right is crossed in such a way that it ruins the line, her posture is hunched and making her look less proportionate and then the arms-what is going on with the arms. The only way this pose could look good is if she committed to the weirdness with her expression and she doesn't.

I'm saying this as a casting director for models but Isa really needs to work with a dance coach or Coco Rocha model camp to figure out how to use her body better
or just go away and do something else

• Haha
Luisa back liking Landos posts πŸ˜…
Along with the tiffanys necklace being back, how long until tiktok starts the rumour mill up again 🀣
Well from his side the bracelet never left πŸ˜‚ he must really like that bracelet.
How long for him to also start liking her photos just to confuse everyone.

• Haha
Well from his side the bracelet never left πŸ˜‚ he must really like that bracelet.
How long for him to also start liking her photos just to confuse everyone.
I've given up on the chance of him ever taking that bracelet off, might as well be surgically attached to his wrist at this point 🀣

• Haha
or just go away and do something else
She can always have avocado toast work out drink matcha read podcasts browse net-a-porter work from 8 to 6 and call it career in finance opsie

Screenshot_20230208_185343_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.