Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins 🏎️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching Bankai’s stream and Lando confirmed (in chat) the only day he can play Tarkov with Bankai and Matty (probs Max too) is on the 18th since that’s the only day he’s back in Monaco. They said they’ll block out that day so they can play with him 😅

Of course he had to say this regarding Bankai helping them out 😅

1675809668707.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was expecting that this will happen . People are not happy about new concept .
Those Tiktokers were already making me cringe talking about the liveries. Every platform has its uses, for example that girl that did the Tiktok with Max made him more likeable in 15 seconds than 99% of every other media outlet that’s ever had anything to do with him, but that’s only because it was a surprise and it was different. If it’s shoved in your faces 24/7 it just gets annoying, especially when it’s obvious some of them genuinely don’t know what they’re talking about

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I do hope Matty, Tommy and Katy work together again at some point, I know the guys are but from what Ive seen I think Katy is just going freelance. As much as I dont particularly like Matty, they did work well together on some of the podcasts they did

Reactions: 7
maybe its my commitment phobia showing but tossing around meu amors and this much public pda after a few months of dating is wild to me
To me, all this looks like they try too hard to prove the world how much they love each other but reality is different. :rolleyes: (and I don't only talk about these two, but anyone who does this)

maybe its my commitment phobia showing but tossing around meu amors and this much public pda after a few months of dating is wild to me
I mean technically they've been together since April... but I think pierre is just a full meu amor kind of guy.

I'm more interested in cin cin time...
---

Will Buxton....

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 1
Anyone else think Lewis has been super quiet lately? I know he does like to take time away from social media, especially before the season starts but it’s literally a week until the car launch and all he’s posted lately have been a few stories that don’t even relate to him … hope he’s okay :( ❤

Also for those interested in FIA stuff … good news if true

Last edited:
  • Heart

They did him kinda dirty with this trim 😭

I mean technically they've been together since April... but I think pierre is just a full meu amor kind of guy.

I'm more interested in cin cin time...
---

Will Buxton....
In all honesty, he was messing around with like a whole bunch of other girls up until August, and if any recent rumors have any truth to them- up until October and-from what I heard-maybe up till Jan too(this is hearsay though). Pierre seems like a nice guy, but I don't think anyone whose in a relationship with him can be too trusting of him, especially at this stage in his life. Don't know about Romane, but he cheated on Caterina AND Katerina and he's been leading on a bunch of other girls on the side these past few years. Hence, it's a little bit iffy that he's suddenly pushing this whole PDA thing into the public when he's so sketchy with his romances

Reactions: 6

They did him kinda dirty with this trim 😭

In all honesty, he was messing around with like a whole bunch of other girls up until August, and if any recent rumors have any truth to them- up until October and-from what I heard-maybe up till Jan too(this is hearsay though). Pierre seems like a nice guy, but I don't think anyone whose in a relationship with him can be too trusting of him, especially at this stage in his life. Don't know about Romane, but he cheated on Caterina AND Katerina and he's been leading on a bunch of other girls on the side these past few years. Hence, it's a little bit iffy that he's suddenly pushing this whole PDA thing into the public when he's so sketchy with his romances
Marko calling him out as a seducer is so inappropriate but seemingly true, it's kinda funny

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.